sometimes..... not always... I get twin jets...?

Options

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If you pinch after you jizz, you can get it out and you wont have cake batter blocking your pee stream. Why I have to say this, I don't know. I guess "personal hygiene" was not a topic you paid much attention to. Can someone make this go away now?

What if I jizz a little in my sleep and don't know about it the next morning when I go to pee? All of a sudden I don't take proper hygienic care of myself anymore? FOH!

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

No, you mad that I have better dreams than you?

You mad I get my rocks off while I'm awake instead?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    buuurnnn
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    If you pinch after you jizz, you can get it out and you wont have cake batter blocking your pee stream. Why I have to say this, I don't know. I guess "personal hygiene" was not a topic you paid much attention to. Can someone make this go away now?

What if I jizz a little in my sleep and don't know about it the next morning when I go to pee? All of a sudden I don't take proper hygienic care of myself anymore? FOH!

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

Really, I'm just mad I can't make it look like a pee out of two holes.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    For all you mad folks...

l40uirs0sfkv.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

Learn how to master one hole first.
    GoGirl.jpg
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    when I pee, I sometimes get twin jets!! it happens in the mornings... mostly after I've undertaken some strenuous cardio excercise the previous day... but sometimes everything is fine and its a regular single jet... can anyone tell me why?

Is "Strenuous Cardio" a euphemism?
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

Maybe twin jets should use this so he's not confused about his stream anymore. I mastered the art of the urinal piss a long time ago.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

Good advice for Caitlyn Jenner...
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

Do not want to know how you know about this....
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

I'm pretty damn sure you don't need one.
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

LIAR.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

You're right I pee in a straight line
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

Least you're honest about it.
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

From a sitting or standing position? And is there any tuck tape involved?
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have had way too many people do bad things to me when I am standing up peeing. Now I sit and can't miss the bowl. Plus there is no better feeling than a toilet seat against my butt cheeks.
  • CPhelps89
    CPhelps89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    I have had way too many people do bad things to me when I am standing up peeing. Now I sit and can't miss the bowl. Plus there is no better feeling than a toilet seat against my butt cheeks.

You either have terrible friends or a wonderful wife...
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Are you *kitten* 12?!!

You mad I can do both?

GoGirl.jpg

From a sitting or standing position? And is there any tuck tape involved?

Both