Why brunettes are fitter than blondes nowadays?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Not what blonde or fit? I'm both thank you!!!

I was kidding. Based on the OP's previous post.
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hmm cause its true blondes have more fun and less workouts.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Okay... What if some of the Nordic women are natural blondes, but coloring their hair darker? Does that make them "fake" brunettes? What impact does Miss Clarol have on athletic ability?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,736 Member
    Options
    It's more acceptable for a celebrity nowadays to remain a brunette. I think there are more brunette Hollywood actresses than there used to be in the 80s.
  • KatyMarie1984
    KatyMarie1984 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    actually most celebs these days have ombre hair, so its abit of both :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Cause we get bonked more.
  • TheRealHormony
    TheRealHormony Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay... What if some of the Nordic women are natural blondes, but coloring their hair darker? Does that make them "fake" brunettes? What impact does Miss Clarol have on athletic ability?
    In some cases that may be true indeed, but on the other hand, there are much more obvious fake blondes than fake brunettes. Many swedish sports women are fake blondes (= natural brunettes), for example the well-known Susanna Kallur and her sister:

susanna-jenny-kallur-01.jpg

(Look at the background too. Seems, that “blonde” is also fake … :bigsmile: )

Furthermore, a lot of Scandinavian fitness models like Pauline Nordin, Suzanne Svanevik or Lone Noras are natural brunettes in any case. I estimate that 2/3 of Scandinavian sportswomen are natural brunettes, while 2/3 of the entire population in Scandinavia is blonde.
    It's more acceptable for a celebrity nowadays to remain a brunette. I think there are more brunette Hollywood actresses than there used to be in the 80s.
    Yeah right, that’s public knowledge nowadays. But that brunette trend in Hollywood has already started at the turn of the millenium. In the world of sports, especially fitness competitions I noticed a takeover of brunette women in the last years, maybe since 2008-2010.
    Cause we get bonked more.
    If that is true, than the male sperm must have an influence on female energy. Interesting aspect. :huh:
  • megalos881
    megalos881 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Quite strange assumption. :wink: In reality, I rather see blondes overrepresented in most sports.