Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have a relaxed day and to spend time walking around with my son.
  • AshleyDylanBuddy
    AshleyDylanBuddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the beautiful sun followed by the rain
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful I have health insurance and access to care
  • AshleyDylanBuddy
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I had the energy to keep up with my son and niece at the beach:)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have my house to myself again after having company for a week!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have my house to myself again after having company for a week!

:) I can appreciate that. enjoy!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful to know an awesome physical therapist who will "fix me" every other week until i finally figure out how to do it myself!
  • AshleyDylanBuddy
    Options
    It sounds silly, but today I'm grateful for my dog, he makes my family laugh everyday
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    It sounds silly, but today I'm grateful for my dog, he makes my family laugh everyday

That doesn't sound silly at all! I'm grateful for my 2 cats who are sweet and silly and terrific companions. I lost two cats this year (age related) and also grateful that my remaining "old" cat and my teen aged "new" cat are finally getting along a bit better.
  • 68myra
    Options
    pets are awesome! not at all silly-sounding:) we have a senior dog and senior cat, but the youngins are begging for some newbies to add to the family ;)

Today i am grateful for a few home remedies for the sore throat i woke up with. I am also grateful i have the CHOICE to take it easy today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I can get into size 16 pants that were packed away and 1 14 as well. Still aiming for a 12 so getting there.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my daughter, for friends and for vacation.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for all the special guys in my life; husband, father, sons, son-in-law, good friends, our pastor, my nephews, my cousins.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my husband's job allows me to stay home with our kids, exercise, and have summer playdates with friends.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my facebook groups and for SoulCollage®.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my car is fixed, and that I got to have a nap under a tree, and I spent most of the day minus the car getting fixed and the nap with my daughter, oh and I got to feel my first grandchild move in my daughter's body so yay!. :)
  • fabysfa
    fabysfa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I will start detoxing my body with a total new food for me (juices and raw vegan food) I am hungry for a healthy change! :)
  • putzfam4
    putzfam4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love this! My dr who is trying to keep me closely monitored after the first stage of jaw reconstruction ( 5 month journey) suggested I do this daily in a written log to remind myself that while I am struggling with this process, I have so much to be grateful for.

It's a journey, not an end.
  • 68myra
    Options
    NH_1970 wrote: »
    I am grateful that my car is fixed, and that I got to have a nap under a tree, and I spent most of the day minus the car getting fixed and the nap with my daughter, oh and I got to feel my first grandchild move in my daughter's body so yay!. :)

awwwww..... that made me smile
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for a younger, more techy-minded friend who showed me how to add foods to my MFP dairy by using the barcode feature! OMGoodness, it's so simple. and i never knew. until yesterday. :)