100lb to lose! Would love friends to join my journey

Options

Replies

• ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I started 70 days ago with 110 to loose....85 more to go
  • scrunchy1
    scrunchy1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Started a few months ago and have 70 pounds to lose.
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    Feel free to add me...I started 70 days ago with 110 to loose....85 more to go

That's amazing work. You definitely seen in control. I have added you :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    scrunchy1 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! Started a few months ago and have 70 pounds to lose.

Thank you, how are you getting on??
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    If anybody would like to add me feel free,
    I've lost 92lb using MFP, I've had so much support and willing to support others on their way
  • kents555
    Options
    shiec92 wrote: »
    If anybody would like to add me feel free,
    I've lost 92lb using MFP, I've had so much support and willing to support others on their way

Wow that is such an amazing result. Congratulations, I have sent an invitation. :smile:
  • kents555
    Options
    How do people feel about eating carbs after 4pm?
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    How do people feel about eating carbs after 4pm?

I do not believe in timing of any calories/nutrients. If the food you want, when you want it, fits in your daily goals, enjoy!
  • NovemberLuna
    NovemberLuna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I have 50 to 70lbs to lose.. Lets get it done!! :smile:
  • aristaj94
    aristaj94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

I'm there with you, i weigh 209.4 right now my ghoal is lose 79.4 and get to 130 pounds. I've lost 6 pounds so far. This app has helped, but moral support will help too. Can you friend me.
  • kents555
    Options
    Add me!! I have 50 to 70lbs to lose.. Lets get it done!! :smile:

Agreed, let's do it!!
  • kents555
    Options
    aristaj94 wrote: »
    I have exactly 100lb to lose to get to my goal weight. Am committed to achieving it and would love as much support as you can muster. I have already lost 40lb and am feeling good. Help me win this battle 1lb at a time!

I'm there with you, i weigh 209.4 right now my ghoal is lose 79.4 and get to 130 pounds. I've lost 6 pounds so far. This app has helped, but moral support will help too. Can you friend me.

I have added you, well done on your achievement so far! :wink:
  • sallaf2015
    sallaf2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job add me too
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll help you add me
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I am in!
  • xmikeyw
    Options
    please add me as a friend!
  • vcarruthers
    vcarruthers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've been struggling with my weight for a few years now, and have managed to let it slip away. I am now 300lbs and am ready to lose 130lbs and feel like myself again! Add me. I'd love to follow along in your foot steps!
  • kents555
    Options
    sallaf2015 wrote: »
    Great job add me too

Have sent an invitation ;)
  • kents555
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've been struggling with my weight for a few years now, and have managed to let it slip away. I am now 300lbs and am ready to lose 130lbs and feel like myself again! Add me. I'd love to follow along in your foot steps!

Let's do this together! :smile:
  • xmikeyw
    Options

Let's do this together! :smile:

Kent you should start a group?