Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

It happens! I always chant "You're = You are" in my head when in doubt. :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Confession : I didn't want to wash the whites with the colors today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    How is tomorrow the day we leave for our belated honeymoon?! How did it get here so fast? I CANNOT wait to spend some serious quality time with the person I love most in this world. I don't think he knows what he's gotten himself into.

Have tons of fun & eatz allz the foodz!
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Confession : I wanted to wear ankle socks but they were all dirty. So I wore the halfway ones.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Confession: This is hilarious:
    Totally stealing this from another thread, so hope it works. If not, then the link is there too. And if you're bored today check out this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10196332/dr-ozs-total-10-rapid-weight-loss-plan/p1

3rtgocxnk58p.gif

http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dr.-oz.gif

Put him in a monkey suit & he'd be good to go:).

:D:D:D

I confess, it was funny.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    You don't have to work ever again?!

Okay so here's my real confession for starting myfitnesspal: I'm 29, I'm 5'2 and I weigh 137. I'm overweight and I'be never really been over 130- but I'm getting to the age where I'd like to have kids and I want to be in great shape when I do as I've heard the better shape you're in before getting pregnant the easier it is after pregnancy to bounce back. It's hard as my mother had five babies and was always so super teeny tiny! I want to be the fit hot mom like my mom was when I was growing up! Is that selfish :#

Not if I don't want to. :) Not many women work here in Saudi, actually, although the numbers have gone up significantly in recent years.

I don't think it's selfish at all; it's YOUR body, after all! There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep it good-looking. :)
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Confession : I wanted to wear ankle socks but they were all dirty. So I wore the halfway ones.

Oh dude. The mid-calf socks?
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Confession: when the light turns orange I get mad and step on the gas. It depends though cause in my town the orange lights rake forever.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Sorry, take not rake. Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Ahh you're so lucky! I have another 27 years before retirement haha but on the one hand I work for the government so my retirement payout will be stellar! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie I'm really glad you're feeling better today. I hate that feeling that just sucks you down and you can't seem to pull out of it--that's what I'm going through today.

Confession: My favorite ice cream brand (London Dairy, as I mentioned before) just came out with three brand new flavors: Lemon Cake, Spicy Cranberry, and Red Velvet Cheesecake. The Lemon Cake flavor reminded me of all the recent talk of lemon flavored ice creams/gelato in this thread, so I HAD to buy it. The confession is that I bought one pint of each...

I also took a nice big bite out of each to decide whether I liked them. I'm not a big lemon fan, so the Lemon Cake is so-so. The Spicy Cranberry I had serious doubts about, but it's actually pretty awesome, with a spicy kick afterwards. The Red Velvet Cheesecake.. Mmmm.

The Spicy Cranberry seems interesting. When I looked at your food diary I wasn't sure if it was ice cream or a sauce.

Today I bought two more ice creams at Giant which was another Yuengling's Buttered Caramel Popcorn & Turkey Hill's Southern Lemon Pie. I am now banning myself from buying more ice cream unless Giant miraculously starts to stock the Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I want to be the fit hot mom like my mom was when I was growing up! Is that selfish :#
    Of course not. Your body, your rules.

And yeah, there's a disgusting half baked froyo.

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Sushi for lunch and stromboli for dinner. I know there are no bad foods, but I do need a little more control.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Still haven't tried the Talenti..I want to but just every time I get ice cream I get my half baked! Can never go wrong there :)
  • Alluminati
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

Yup yup. Is that the proper name? I never remember
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Confession @flyingtanuki you must be pretty old
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I think the proper name is "socks of shame"
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

I think the proper name is "socks of shame"

Or old man socks! :p
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Confession: I ate chickpeas instead of kidney beans. Kidney beans remind me of the shape of kidneys. Oh wait, that's why they name them kidney beans. Durr. Lololol.