Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    @TigerNY128 is the tiger in your name a clemson thing then?

@girldownsouth Yep! I graduated from Clemson!

That's very observant of you, @girldownsouth, especially since you live in another country! USC graduate here, @TigerNY128. :* That would be awesome if you, @raelynnsmama52512, and I could get together. Although almost every weekend is booked up for us until school starts back in late August.

And yes, we should try to get together!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I just can't keep up. I feel left out :'( .

Way behind, but I wanted to say that I'm so relieved that I am not the only person who hates weddings. I love my friends/family and am happy for them, but my goodness most weddings are the most boring events in the world.

Just jump back in instead of catching up! Sometimes it's too much work to get caught up! This thread should be fun not work!! Glad you're back!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Stopping by to say fitbit ordered. In purple! 35% off!

@susieqhusband get cracking... she needs that Fitbit. ;)

Now I'm jealous of all of you with your Fitbits! @LBuehrle8 and I are the only ones with Jawbone UP 24s. I actually really like my Jawbone so not complaining, but now wishing I had a Fitbit!

I like my gear. But I can't be left out. It will drive me nuts. So now I will be wearing my gear and a Fitbit. People will think I am nuts. Especially since my watch is orange and my Fitbit will be purple.

Are you friends with @TigerNY128? Those are her favorite colors! (She's a Clemson fan.)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I had a bunch of friend requests on fitbit (thank you!) and I accepted them, but then I realized I'm not sure who's who from here lol

I'm Tammy. I'm wearing a cowboy hat in my pic on Fitbit.

And now, I'm going to walk over to the grocery store and pick up lunch rather than ordering from the delivery service because of you people and all your steps.

I'm Cindy. You can see my forehead and some shades.

How do I get in on this fitbit stuff, I have one, don't know how to find any of you.

You can go into the group - there's a thread there. Or you can pm me your email that you used and I'll friend you on fitbit and you can find everyone else - with the exception of Brandy and HK - all my fitbit friends are from this thread!
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I had a bunch of friend requests on fitbit (thank you!) and I accepted them, but then I realized I'm not sure who's who from here lol

I'm Tammy. I'm wearing a cowboy hat in my pic on Fitbit.

And now, I'm going to walk over to the grocery store and pick up lunch rather than ordering from the delivery service because of you people and all your steps.

I'm Cindy. You can see my forehead and some shades.

How do I get in on this fitbit stuff, I have one, don't know how to find any of you.

There's a Fitbit Folks thread over in the batcave where a bunch of people have posted their info so you can find them, or you can post your info there and let people find you :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes. Those are some serious heels, at least for someone as clumsy as I am!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Stopping by to say fitbit ordered. In purple! 35% off!

@susieqhusband get cracking... she needs that Fitbit. ;)

Now I'm jealous of all of you with your Fitbits! @LBuehrle8 and I are the only ones with Jawbone UP 24s. I actually really like my Jawbone so not complaining, but now wishing I had a Fitbit!

I like my gear. But I can't be left out. It will drive me nuts. So now I will be wearing my gear and a Fitbit. People will think I am nuts. Especially since my watch is orange and my Fitbit will be purple.

Are you friends with @TigerNY128? Those are her favorite colors! (She's a Clemson fan.)

Haha, best two colors ever!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Well, I skimmed most of the pages I missed, I'm back now. Lots of work travel the past few weeks.

I'm a little freaked out this week, I'm going in for a colonoscopy on Thursday. Fun prep day tomorrow.
    No, I'm not old enough for it to be needed, but there is a TON of colon cancer in my family, so I'm being safe.

I missed commenting on a ton of things, but just know that I care deeply and I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping up even when I'm on the road.

I am way behind on all my checkups. I put myself on the back burner while my kid got treatment, so now I get to play catch up on all those check ups which probably needs to include a colonoscopy too. Lots of fun the rest of the year for me!

Oh yeah, fun times. Next up is a mammogram. And then, I get to start with the dentist. Ugh.

I'm behind on my dentist appointments (about a year and half since I last went). I actually don't mind going, I've never had a cavity so it's usually an OK experience, but for some reason I dread making the appointment. I think it's fear that at some point I'm likely to have a cavity and drills and needles in my mouth freak me out.

I just had my first cavity ever :( Going to have it filled on July 20th...so scared.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Omg T-2 days until Darius Rucker! I'm thinking about getting a new outfit today for it, if I can convince RaelynnsDaddy to go shop with me haha! ;)

Make sure you scream HOOTIE. He looooves that. Ask me how I know. o:)>:)

:laugh: will do

Actually, DR haaates that. So unless you want the stink eye, don't do it! (DR was at a benefit and my friend got hammered and kept calling him Hootie all night, DR was not amused... but I sure as hell was!)

Why would he be angry- Hootie is AWESOME! haha What a compliment!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    ETA the cuts on my feet are from another pair of shoes I wore the other day!!!

Ooh they are pretty! I have a pair with similar multi coloured wedges. But the straps are blue canvas

The height kills my feet :(
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    @bkhamill Sucks to hear about the extra work but glad to see you're doing okay!
    Cool story @orangesmartie ! I've never had the courage to meet up with anyone I've met online.
    @noaddedsugarx I am very sorry to hear about the situation with you and your grandma. I wish you and her the best.
    Good job on the scale victories @CountessKitteh and @xLoveLikeWinterx !
    @Coastalpath I hope things improve soon. I really hate the idea that you aren't allowed to feel bad just because someone else has it worse. If I'm allowed to feel happy finding ten dollars on the ground while someone wins the lottery, I'm allowed to feel bad while there are people in the world in situations must worse than me.
    I don't see any issue with hiring extra help for your pets, kids, or home care. It provides a source of income to someone and ensures that whatever you're leaving in someone's care isn't neglected.

Sorry for missing any posts. I need to go grab something for dinner.

Thanks, and I am in Texas, so others here, we might need to do a meetup.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm going on the Fitbit adding spree lol. I'm Heather and my user pic is a pic of my youngest DS lol

I just checked my Fitbit friends and I don't have a Heather. Did you post your email or username in the Batcave?

ETA: Ignore this...I just stopped by the Batcave and added you!

What is this batcave?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Well, I skimmed most of the pages I missed, I'm back now. Lots of work travel the past few weeks.

I'm a little freaked out this week, I'm going in for a colonoscopy on Thursday. Fun prep day tomorrow.
    No, I'm not old enough for it to be needed, but there is a TON of colon cancer in my family, so I'm being safe.

I missed commenting on a ton of things, but just know that I care deeply and I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping up even when I'm on the road.

I am way behind on all my checkups. I put myself on the back burner while my kid got treatment, so now I get to play catch up on all those check ups which probably needs to include a colonoscopy too. Lots of fun the rest of the year for me!

Oh yeah, fun times. Next up is a mammogram. And then, I get to start with the dentist. Ugh.

I'm behind on my dentist appointments (about a year and half since I last went). I actually don't mind going, I've never had a cavity so it's usually an OK experience, but for some reason I dread making the appointment. I think it's fear that at some point I'm likely to have a cavity and drills and needles in my mouth freak me out.

I just had my first cavity ever :( Going to have it filled on July 20th...so scared.

Dentistry has come such a long way now, I sometimes wonder why I dread going, but then I remember the "horrors of the dentist" when I was a kid way back when.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Cool story @orangesmartie ! I've never had the courage to meet up with anyone I've met online.
    @noaddedsugarx I am very sorry to hear about the situation with you and your grandma. I wish you and her the best.
    @Coastalpath I hope things improve soon. I really hate the idea that you aren't allowed to feel bad just because someone else has it worse. If I'm allowed to feel happy finding ten dollars on the ground while someone wins the lottery, I'm allowed to feel bad while there are people in the world in situations must worse than me.
    I don't see any issue with hiring extra help for your pets, kids, or home care. It provides a source of income to someone and ensures that whatever you're leaving in someone's care isn't neglected.

I live in southeast Texas, near Houston, but I am always up for a road trip!!!
  • crosbylee
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm going on the Fitbit adding spree lol. I'm Heather and my user pic is a pic of my youngest DS lol

I just checked my Fitbit friends and I don't have a Heather. Did you post your email or username in the Batcave?

What is this batcave?

If you head on over to the groups section, we have one 'Confession is good for the soul'. Join up!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Ugh sorry I've been MIA today I slept in as I had a raging headache and it hasn't been much better at work so reading and staring the computer screen has not been on my list of things to do. Hope everyone is doing well I should be caught up in a day or two! <3
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Flight delayed 2 hours. Pacing airport. Just hit 11300 steps so another goal knocked out. Truthfully I probably got 12k steps on my run. But my gear always messes up my running so only acknowledged 5k.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I just can't keep up. I feel left out :'( .

Way behind, but I wanted to say that I'm so relieved that I am not the only person who hates weddings. I love my friends/family and am happy for them, but my goodness most weddings are the most boring events in the world.

Just jump back in instead of catching up! Sometimes it's too much work to get caught up! This thread should be fun not work!! Glad you're back!
    I can't keep up either at the moment. I feel like I need to sit at the computer full-time to reply to everyone who deserves a reply (and everyone deserves one).

Hugs to those who are struggling at the moment, cheers for those who are having successes. Actually, hugs for everyone. Please send me one back - I'm feeling sad about all the stuff that seems to be happening in the world right now.

Also, I want to eat everything in sight. I haven't yet, but I really want to, and I still haven't been running (one week now. What is wrong with me??)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I live in southeast Texas, near Houston, but I am always up for a road trip!!!

Can we do this next time I am in Dallas?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

What is this batcave?
    The group. You're in, I think..? If not, send me a note and I'll add you.