Options
124»

Replies

• dougwebb57
    dougwebb57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    dougwebb57 wrote: »
    Thankyou to the people who weren't childish with the unnecessary sarcasm in their replies. I appreciate that.

Childish? I know you are, but what am I?

Lol! I'm guessing childish wasn't the correct word
  • dougwebb57
    Options
    On Monday, you had half a bowl of "large salad". Did you enter the ingredients in the recipe builder, or find and entry you thought was similar to what you were eating?

On Sunday, you had an Applebee's salad, with Olive Garden salad dressing. Did you eat at Applebees, or Olive Garden?

How do you manage to find eggs that weigh the same every single day?

You've only been logging for about a week. Hit 1200 calories per day, log accurately, and you'll lose weight. Don't pick random entries from the database, or other people's homemade recipes. Enter your own, so that you have a more accurate calorie count.

oh okay yes for the salad I did pick the one with the most calories that I seen so that I could get in the calories for that day. so I have to log every thing I put in the salad separately?

Logging each individual ingredient is the most accurate way. If your salad is only low calorie items like veggies, it may not be a huge deal. But if you're not seeing the results that you want, then breaking down the ingredients to be sure can be a really great way to trouble-shoot what's stalling your weight changes. Even if it's just for a little while as you get used to logging and serving sizes and whatnot.

Thank you :) I will do that.
  • jeany48
    jeany48 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You definitely are not eating enough calories. There are lots of ways to figure out how many calories you should be eating a day - and still lose weight. If you are burning 800 calories a day, you definitely need a lot more food than just 900 calories!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    jeany48 wrote: »
    You definitely are not eating enough calories. There are lots of ways to figure out how many calories you should be eating a day - and still lose weight. If you are burning 800 calories a day, you definitely need a lot more food than just 900 calories!

She's not logging properly
  • dougwebb57
    Options

people are saying that I haven't accurately put in what I've eaten and amount of exercise so I am probably eating more and burning less than I thought. and logging is harder than I thought lol
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

people are saying that I haven't accurately put in what I've eaten and amount of exercise so I am probably eating more and burning less than I thought. and logging is harder than I thought lol

It's a trick

Once you get it, it's easy
  • DennyB1964
    DennyB1964 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The nice part about logging properly is that most people tend to eat the same foods, and they suggest them to you the next time you go to log a meal. Make sure you're doing it right the first time and it's super easy from then on.

I have seen a few items where the nutrition info was way off, and I did click on the part where you let them know. Click on "Nutrition Information" (in the desktop version at least) to see if it makes any sense. Weighing is going to be a huge help too, and you can get a digital scale for under 20 bucks.

Hang in there! The better you track, the more successful you'll be.
  • dougwebb57
    Options
    Raviv64 wrote: »
    The nice part about logging properly is that most people tend to eat the same foods, and they suggest them to you the next time you go to log a meal. Make sure you're doing it right the first time and it's super easy from then on.

I have seen a few items where the nutrition info was way off, and I did click on the part where you let them know. Click on "Nutrition Information" (in the desktop version at least) to see if it makes any sense. Weighing is going to be a huge help too, and you can get a digital scale for under 20 bucks.

Hang in there! The better you track, the more successful you'll be.

:) Thank you!
  • dougwebb57
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    *simple

I prefer dimples.

dimples.jpg

Me too! Just not in my *kitten*... :|;)
  • dougwebb57
    Options