Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• AndrewDKM
    AndrewDKM Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went from 342 lbs down to 234, and have been hanging around 237 for the last few weeks. I started losing weight in October '14. My goal weight is 220. Not far to go, but it's taking forever to get there. I at least beat my 1 yr goal of losing 100lbs by September '15 by 5 months. My weight loss slowed to a crawl when I started CrossFit, although I've noticed that clothes do fit better now.a0ka2sf4j0mz.jpg

• sybillabryson
    sybillabryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This was amazing to look through! Great idea. Here is mine. Not finished yet. I'm 190 was 240 hoping to get to 165. zhxpjx6q2mam.jpg
  • mcfattest
    mcfattest Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HeidiJoLHB wrote: »
    mcornall88 wrote: »
    This is 2 months, I'm currently 8.5Kgs down :)
    Change2.jpg

You're looking great, I can see the transformation already, keep it up! :)
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!
    Hi there. Awesome job!
    I also use different YouTube videos for workouts, min 30 minutes, alternating strengh and Cardio, 4-5 times a week, plus mfp deficit diet with everything in moderation...
    I was wondering how long did it take you to achieve your results? Also, how do you keep your workout challenging?
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all of these posts! It proves that It Is Possible! When I first started, it was photos like these that helped keep me going. Now, I am proud to be able to post my own! I can finally say that I am only 20-ish pounds away from my goal, with 133 lost in 2 years. From 301 in December of 2012 to 168 currently, I have lost a person!

ctg8ira11dnb.jpg
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Here is a pic of my progress so far...30 days into it and 11lbs down so far.

collage2_zpskmrjyqpu.jpg
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    dzs1k1lwtd23.jpg
    e1mxac6trccv.jpg

Now: 118 lbs. Before: 145 lbs. So close to my goal... only 5 more pounds! :)
  • fearnsey71
    fearnsey71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    These are keeping me going. Thanks everyone for sharing, you are all truly inspiring and motivating.

And more importantly you all look f@#king tremendous.
  • fearnsey71
    fearnsey71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    'Scuse the language but 'really' just didn't do you justice.
  • azucker88
    azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wuzltuvq861g.jpg

Down 72KG. It's hard to comprehend that I was that bit but hopefully it can motivate others into believing they can achieve great results.

That's amazing you look great !
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    fg4x6o6zlz0l.jpg
    5tyspisqecm3.jpg
    k1jlmru7f2rf.jpg
    y9pxu4mxokej.jpg

The left photos were all between roughly 225lbs - 240lbs. All the right ones are between 150lbs - 160lbs. Still have around 30lbs or so to lose though.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    9v30bq841mfk.jpg
    tpo4u3ket5v2.jpg
    My friend had to show me the change... After 6 weeks of the scale not really moving. Finally went from 99 to 96kg. That is why measuring and photos are so important. Just diet and some walking.
  • slikorify
    slikorify Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    323lbs to 188lbs, so 135lbs lost so far. Still got more to lose, not sure how much more yet but I'm just trying to judge that as I go!

8p6sahpd74tc.png
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    v62yl0totyf1.jpg
    514jxu1eztes.jpg
    tiupvgnagvjf.jpg
    1st picture isn't quite at my heaviest but it gives you an idea 113lb down from my heaviest known weight4ejn81zaxuuz.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I had the gastric sleeve 1/13/15. It has been far from easy. I have been working my butt off! I've ran 4 5k's. I'll be running a 10k in August and a 10 mile race in sept. My goal is to tighten everything up and get ripped!! :)
    I was 249.9lbs at my heaviest and am currently 162lbs. I was wearing a very tight 18 and 2xl. Now I'm wearing a size 10 and a med/lg
    20rsw3ymtr0b.jpg
    7oszrz0q5fhi.jpg

.u9lttqi8d3fc.jpg
    v9bafhqjnh8n.jpg
    5j2rywug8fzu.jpg

• anxioushero
    anxioushero Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet but check it out! 152lb to 133lb.
    Before:

mkk13giqoupi.jpg

q12ghn9yadt5.jpg

After:

1386w0sbvbp6.jpg

oberewlj1xkd.jpg

Can anyone else see it?
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    heathbilly wrote: »
    fx5x85xenmr7.jpg
    g5lpykbpgz15.jpg

Gulp! You..are..so..blessed!!!! Awesome
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    nxwrkwyimrar.jpg
    Super excited down my first 40 lbs. I started my journey in the middle of January started eating clean and taking my lunches to work rather than eating out. I feel so much better and I am very excited for what this year is going to bring.
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • yaseniabasterrechea
    yaseniabasterrechea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MelissaRD86. The pics before look like your mom!! Lol,amazing now...
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    jessedcg wrote: »
    nxwrkwyimrar.jpg
    Super excited down my first 40 lbs. I started my journey in the middle of January started eating clean and taking my lunches to work rather than eating out. I feel so much better and I am very excited for what this year is going to bring.

Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!