Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    a group works on this forum just writing ur motivational tips, thoughts, and success stories as well as the days where you just feel like giving up and need that extra help:)
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread!
    Count me in, I need to lose 75ish lbs!
    I have been doing zumba with a girlfriend this month and LOVE it! its fun, and it makes you sweat without leaving you weak in the knees.
    I had my first NSV yesterday too. .
    my gf I zumba with came by to pick me up and after getting in she said "wow lindsey you ARE starting to lose weight!" lol not huge but she noticed even if she just said it to be nice, which I dont think she did cuz she looked sad to say it.
    I'd love friends that motivate!
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Cynthia239
    Cynthia239 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am SO IN!! I workout by walking outside and the wii fit. I don't have much time for anything else. I am so ready to get through this!! So glad to meet a bunch of women that are "in the same boat"!!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    Good job girl u keep it going !!! im happy i started this thread as well and hope many people all around join and sharethere thoughts and success's! We will ALL be sexy!!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site today but count me in! I have probably 120 to lose and can definitely use the motivation!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie
  • DedeiC
    DedeiC Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost 45 since the birth of my 2nd child and would like to lose another 50+++ Good job to everyone here... taking the first step.
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am in....I have 100+ to lose.
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site a couple days ago, but I had already started losing weight. I just had a baby in March. I gained alot of weight during my pregnancy. I started out at 145lbs and ended at 225lbs. A week after brith I was 205lbs (my baby was 9lbs 2ounces) I am currently 186lbs and am looking to lose 56lbs. I am pretty excited to start working out, and eating right. I love that everyone on here is so supportive and helpful!!

Darcy
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    well guys and gals i just started my "30 day shred" again tonight and boy i can feel it!

so happy i started it again though, left it faaaaaaaaaaar too long, hopefully will get onto week 2 this time ....
  • 10nessee
    10nessee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im focused now and by dropping 30+ im ready. I only dropped 29 while on this site but I was on WW (weight watchers). Im tired of having to cover up this stomach and worry if ppl are staring. By July I want to be looking even better and give ppl a more better reason to stare!!!!!!!!!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm gonna start adding y'all. I think with as much support everyones given each other we'll all get to where we wanna be! Thanks GGirl for making me belong to something!
  • Barbgetsfit
    Options
    I would love to join you girls...I just joined this site, so still getting used to it.A little about me, I am 48{next week} eeek , getting old.
    I have lost 40 lbs this yr, but gained a little bad on a vacation we had{wedding} I did Atkins, and hmm did well on it but then stalled, and decided it was time to get back to normal way of eating.... well, I just can't seem to drop a lb.... I just joined ww, to be more accountable, and hmm so far not doing well.
    I am very frustrated I messed up my body by doing atkins....
    I work out.. weights and cardio.. dvds etc... I am trying to step up the cardio... and get into a fat burning zone.{love hate thing with cardio lol}
    I am getting married July 30th, and very stressed I am going to look bad in my dress... I am hoping to lose 20 lbs by then, 2 months... eek.

I work from home , so I can check in often, I am very committed to eating healthy and working out and really working on this more than a diet, but the rest of my life.
    I look forward to getting to know you all .
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    Aw!! thats sooo sweet :) i just finished my 4th glass of water it is currenty 2:50pm!! gotta drink sooo much more but i love it!!! We all belong somewhere !! and why not start here :)
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!!!!!!!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    well congratz on ur soon to be married ON MY BIRTHDAY couldn't pick a better day haha :) you can get to that goal if you really strive for it! i am here for any support
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i cant wait to get on that cardio machinE!!!! bloating n retaining water will not~~~ ruin my work out!
  • shariasmus
    shariasmus Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll join. I need to have diet pals.:smile:
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm most definitely in! Feel free to add me. I've lost 34 lbs so far and still have another 46 to go!
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I'm 20 years old and want to lose 90 pounds.

I've already lost 10.. so heres to the other 80, lol.

Feel free to add me! I'm knew and need friends. :smile: