From a size 20 to a size 8 with strength training, in one year! PICS!

Options

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Simply outstanding!
  • htidwell81
    htidwell81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job! You look amazing!
  • WaniWooz
    WaniWooz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration!!! What do you do for your calves? They are killin it!!!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you're making my day!! :blush:
  • GenElizabeth
    edited July 2015
    Options
    WaniWooz wrote: »
    Great inspiration!!! What do you do for your calves? They are killin it!!!

Giiirl, them high heels! :smile:

I don't do anything specific for calves, but they are worked still from most other exercises I do.... And I have really been wearing heels on and off for over 15 years now.. That does help. :wink:

Thank you!

• krmerical
    krmerical Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! This is just a reminder to myself to put my mind to it and just get going! :)
  • Lorah184
    Lorah184 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are a walking reminder for me to stick with strength training, even when i feel myself slipping back into that cardio mindset! Congratulations!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow nice transformation!! Definitely an inspiration!
  • bobby19666
    bobby19666 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look years younger easily pass for 25
  • 79dawn
    79dawn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    After reading your story I went out and bought a basic weight bench. I have everything else to begin a program similar to yours. Thank you for sharing! You have inspired me!

• Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome how much beauty was hiding underneath all the chub? Great job!
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    amazing results ,amazing u look!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You look great & you give me hope :)
  • bgloria
    bgloria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I've got over 100 pounds to lose, and I'm literally starting today. This is amazing progress and I feel super motivated reading all this and watching your video!

>> If you or anyone out there is kind enough to add me and help keep me motivated and provide encouragement, that would be great! I'm always looking for new amigos :)
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Being 5'3 myself, its sooo inspiring to see what I COULD look like. Well done!!!!
  • Freddi_O
    Freddi_O Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaw dropping transformation. Well done!
  • GenElizabeth
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :blush:

You all are so encouraging to me. I'm glad to hear that sharing this with you guys has helped push you! Keep going, we can do it together. :smile: :heart:

...And yes, @Horrorfox. Isn't it. :lol:
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    79dawn wrote: »
    After reading your story I went out and bought a basic weight bench. I have everything else to begin a program similar to yours. Thank you for sharing! You have inspired me!

Hey I have done exactly the same thing, and then play Gen Elizabeth's vid through you tube. Feel great after
  • GenElizabeth
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @gemmi33 and @79dawn: That's awesome, girls! Way to go. And don't forget your protein afterwards!!! :wink:

I want to start "work out with me" videos eventually too! Hopefully soon. Maybe a series by muscle groups or something like that.. Not sure yet. Maybe even 20-30 min, full work outs!! Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. :sweat_smile:

• MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. WOW! Huge well done to you. Thank you for inspiring me as I have started AGAIN after gaining so much weight after the first time I was one here :) You look stunning
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!