Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• octhawk
    octhawk Posts: 51 Member
    edited July 2015
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

They are back to being ball-shaped! I remember when they changed. They used to be balls before they were fruit. I also thought they got sweeter when they became fruit-shaped. I didn't like them as well, then. Could have just been me though. I'm also convinced that shapes Kraft mac and cheese tastes better than the elbow Kraft mac and cheese. But I have a reason: The shapes have more crevices and holes for the cheese to get into
  • dsneade
    dsneade Posts: 21 Member
    It would take me an irrationally long period of time to answer this question.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    octhawk wrote: »
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

They are back to being ball-shaped! I remember when they changed. They used to be balls before they were fruit. I also thought they got sweeter when they became fruit-shaped. I didn't like them as well, then. Could have just been me though. I'm also convinced that shapes Kraft mac and cheese tastes better than the elbow Kraft mac and cheese. But I have a reason: The shapes have more crevices and holes for the cheese to get into

I find the opposite to be true and avoid buying/consuming the shapes completely.

I think it's more of a texture thing for me though.

It does make me irrationally angry when I want just a plain old box of kraft mac n cheese and all I see are three rows of various shapes, sizes, flavors, colors, what have you. I just want regular mac please.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    octhawk wrote: »

I find the opposite to be true and avoid buying/consuming the shapes completely.

I think it's more of a texture thing for me though.

It does make me irrationally angry when I want just a plain old box of kraft mac n cheese and all I see are three rows of various shapes, sizes, flavors, colors, what have you. I just want regular mac please.

I don't think that the shaped/themed spaghetti O's taste as good, but I still buy them when given the choice because it's just more fun to eat Disney Princesses (or whatever) than it is to eat the O's. :|
  • strangeling06
    strangeling06 Posts: 25 Member
    Can I say most of the above?

Guilt trips.... those drive me insane.

• lulufee317537
    lulufee317537 Posts: 50 Member
    When wearing a backpack or purse and needing to bend over, thinking I've positioned the bag squarely on my back, only to have it slowly slide down and off my shoulder. HATE THIS
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    People who go around saying what you should and shouldn't eat . . . and the latest thing that you just have to do/have/consume/blah blah if you ever want to lose weight . . . . . and then they themselves complain that they are gaining weight.

I'm losing and I'm not doing these crazy diet things and you're gaining with these fads - it just makes me mad because it's such a waste of my time to listen.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited July 2015
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg

Why?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg

Why?

Yep That would do it !!

• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    These questions

"What do you want to do?"
    "What do you want to eat?"

Like leave me TF alone don't worry about what the fu€k I want to do and eat.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    edited July 2015
    These questions

"What do you want to do?"
    "What do you want to eat?"

Like leave me TF alone don't worry about what the fu€k I want to do and eat.

@blurodriguez7 So do you want to do anything later?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Stupid people make me angry. I'm not sure it's irrational though.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    An empty coffee cup. Specifically my empty coffee cup.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Lies in general, even white ones. If I ask a question is it that hard to give me an answer?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Oh.. and people who start sentences out, in response to queries, with "I think.." or "Maybe, if".

If I wanted an opinion I would have asked, either you know or don't there is no "I think" and Maybe, if is a subtle attempt at manipulation which also irritates the hell out of me.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Coffe cup rings on the edge of the bath. Even when the rest of the house is a pigsty, THAT will make me apopletic!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    I don't get irrational but it irritates the gimmies out of me when people say 'We' when they mean you.
    i.e. Maybe 'we' should calm down.
    Also irritating is the condescending attitude of the person that uses this type of speech.
  • fr3smyl
    6uiuew5xo27c.jpg
    Yeah, I totally agree on this one. :p
  • fr3smyl
    Cat people.

Like the ones that come at night in horror flicks?

Cat-people freak me out too. Every time I hear a strange, animal late at night, or rustling in the woods at night I still shiver ....
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    edited July 2015
    Mechanical keyboards.

People who chew gum with their mouth open. OH MY GOD, I want to clock them.

Bigots.

Special snowflakes.