Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,928 Member
    CarSidDar wrote: »
    people who:
    • don't know the difference between "bring" and "take" and use them wrong ALL THE TIME;
    • don't know when to use "number" and "amount" and use them wrong ALL THE TIME;
    • say "axe" when they mean "ask";
    • don't know when to use "less" and "fewer" and use them wrong ALL THE TIME;
    • say "I could care less" when they really mean"I could not care less" because the first one makes no sense what so ever;
    • give away tv show spoilers.

Hah! When people say that, I always respond with "So you DO care!" and a huge grin.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Old people on buses... I don't know why, they turn evil on them...
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    People who add letters to words, for example: "idear" Ugh! The word is idea!
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes, and I never understood "warsh. It's wash.
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Freakin AVOCADOS!! I never know when they are ripe! They are always rock hard and I end up wasting money on them
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Drivers who seem to have no knowledge of the basic principles of Right of Way
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,928 Member
    icanplay3 wrote: »
    Freakin AVOCADOS!! I never know when they are ripe! They are always rock hard and I end up wasting money on them

Hahahah I love that you really did post this here.
    I left a tip for this problem on the other thread :)
  • kbeard00043
    kbeard00043 Posts: 16 Member
    I hate when ppl drink loud "GULP GULP GULP!" Drives me INSANE! :s
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Slow incompetent people who use the Self cashier with a cart full of groceries
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    People who don't RSVP - and plan on just showing up. Then complain and/or find fault with the event. And NEVER reciprocate or show any form of gratitude. :s
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    warm ice cream
  • MelissaRD86
    MelissaRD86 Posts: 73 Member
    The people who to cut in line when you are driving in a construction zone. The lane clearly ends it is usually marked with at least one flashing sign and everybody is obviously in the other lane for a reason but there is always those a-holes who take the empty lane all the way down and try to merge once it ends. Can you not just wait like everybody else?? And the people who let these idiots in - I hate you too!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    when you order a blue my little pony shirt but it comes in yellow....grrr
  • nzMattO
    nzMattO Posts: 88 Member
    I HATE being in a room that is being vacuumed. I have no problem if it's me doing the vacuuming (which I do most times at home) but I hate being around if anyone else is doing it. I have no reasonable explanation for this.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I am so tired of the "muscle weighs more than fat" comment.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    The people who to cut in line when you are driving in a construction zone. The lane clearly ends it is usually marked with at least one flashing sign and everybody is obviously in the other lane for a reason but there is always those a-holes who take the empty lane all the way down and try to merge once it ends. Can you not just wait like everybody else?? And the people who let these idiots in - I hate you too!

I've seen semi trucks block that lane (half in the lane with everyone else to keep their place in line, half in the almost closed lane) so the *kitten* can't do it. Epic.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    18-wheelers who insist on passing other 18-wheelers during rush hour at a much slower speed than the actual speed limit
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    I hate when people spell out A-S-A-P. Just say "asap" or "as soon as possible". Don't know why that bothers me, it's a pretty stupid thing.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    nzMattO wrote: »
    I HATE being in a room that is being vacuumed. I have no problem if it's me doing the vacuuming (which I do most times at home) but I hate being around if anyone else is doing it. I have no reasonable explanation for this.

I also hate this. I think it's because the person vacuuming is both doing you a favor (because you don't have to vacuum) and mega inconveniencing you at the same time, so you want to be irritated with them but can't because it's ungrateful. Plus it seems like they're trying to run your feet over with the vacuum, lol.