I knew I was losing weight when... (fun, motivating thread!)

Options

Replies

• beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when the mothra/rodan tattoo on my belly returned to the tiny dragonfly as originally intended.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Okay so this isn't the cleanest scenerio but I knew I was losing weight when I became "easier to throw around" during sex. The hubby said so. :wink:

Hell yeah. That's a GREAT sign.
  • alucero4400
    alucero4400 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!!!

I knew I was losing weight when the top of my feet were no longer pudgy.

I knew I was losing weight when the buttons of my blouses no longer looked like they were going to fly off!
  • srujana_kanneganti
    srujana_kanneganti Posts: 63 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    - cheek bones!
    - Loose bras. -.-
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    When I had to start wearing all my rings on my middle finger instead of my ring finger.
    When I had to get rid of most of my shoes because I had lost an entire shoe size.
  • 99Joe
    99Joe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when all my pants starting falling off me.
    I knew I was losing weight when I actually had elbows! :smiley:
    I knew I was getting fitter when I no longer got tired walking through the grocery store.

• 99Joe
    99Joe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the elbow one!!!
  • Heydew
    Heydew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When people who usually don't make any comments on anybody's appearance say "every time you walk by my office you are smaller" :) or "you are disappearing!"
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i knew I was losing weight when I had to buy smaller shorts
    I knew I was losing weight when I wasn't hot ALL the time
    I knew I was getting fit when I craved running-even if it was 9:30 at night :)
    I knew I was getting healthy when I started to crave my healthy dinners :)
  • trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I knew I lost weight when I started to get not a little bit vain - omg I started posing in the mirror I was so impressed by myself! :D
    .......when I felt that I wasn't the unfittest at boot camp! :p
    .....When my friends wives made me blush with their gushing comments <3
    ........when one of the school dads nicknamed me the vanishing man! :)
    ..........when I started to trouble club riders up box hill on my racer! >:)
  • jackiejackson6139
    jackiejackson6139 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when I went running and my shorts kept falling down and I was afraid they would fall off and I'd be giving the cyclists or other runners behind me a peep show. I had to pretty much hold up my shorts the entire run.
  • lalainap19
    lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight when my thighs slowly stopped rubbing so painful and the back roll has turned into a flat crease
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I noticed the fat was melting when my shoe size got smaller, coats zipped up easily, rings got looser, dresses became more flattering.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,068 Member
    Options
    Women stopped finding me repulsive.

Actually, I started getting 'the look' from strange women. It's been many years.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I knew I was loosing weight when I could go to the bathroom without undoing my pants.
    I could tell I was loosing weight when my double chin went away.
    Pants are falling down often
    face is much slimmer
    rings are loose (I had 8 months ago had them resized bigger because they were cutting off circulation) wish I hadn't now, or started loosing sooner)
    Can reach my toes much better, although I still love it when my daughter does my toes for me.
    When I have my 30 day shred dvd on and before it starts, there's lot of talking trying to sell you other stuff, and then there's music before you can start your workout, when I hear that music I just have to move and can hardly wait to get going. I look like an idiot before it starts doing silly stuff, just moving around.
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight...
    When my undies started falling off and I had to discreetly pull them up
    When my 8km morning walk felt too short and I could keep going longer (I now walk early morning and go to the gym in the evenings)
    When I discovered my neck. (for years my neck has always been too thick and too short, but now is thinner and longer)
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    When my bathing suit started to slip off while swimming.
    When I didn't look like an Oompa Loompa in my clothes.
  • Ahsim24
    Ahsim24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I knew I was losing weight and getting healthier cause I can't sit for too long. My behind gets tired and I have to stand or walk around.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I knew I had lost weight, when I started taking my jeans off & pulling them on without unbuttoning them :-)

So funny; happened to me too!
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    lalainap19 wrote: »
    I knew I was losing weight when my thighs slowly stopped rubbing so painful and the back roll has turned into a flat crease

I am still waiting for this moment. 10.5 lbs loss did not yet result in the "not rubbing thighs" and no flab on the back. But my pants got way loose, two belt notches!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!