Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great chart bronwenhilary! Thanks for putting it together. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm posting to weigh in a few days early, since I'm leaving for vacation tonight and won't be back until Monday night. I didn't lose this week, sadly. :(

SW: 159
    May 8: 158
    May 15: 155.8
    May 21: 155
    May 26: 155

Looking forward to completing the exercise challenge on vacation! :) Have a great weekend everyone!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    way ahead of you! its not here in this pic, but the chart itself in excel does have such a column :) i might have to get all photoshop-y and make sure its visible in the updates each week from now on!

Nice! Did you know there's a way to hide columns so that the last one is right next to the current one? Then you can unhide the columns as the weeks go by.

I did not! but THANK YOU! That will save me lots of time :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Great chart Bronwenhilary, thanks for going to so much trouble.

I was amused by the members who are 100% lost - hopefully they'll be found! :bigsmile:

Bahaha! That's so funny!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Great chart bronwenhilary! Thanks for putting it together. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm posting to weigh in a few days early, since I'm leaving for vacation tonight and won't be back until Monday night. I didn't lose this week, sadly. :(

SW: 159
    May 8: 158
    May 15: 155.8
    May 21: 155
    May 26: 155

Looking forward to completing the exercise challenge on vacation! :) Have a great weekend everyone!

OOoo! What are you going to be trying?! I'm going to play some frisbee with my bestie. We haven't done it since like high school!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help all of my aspiring excel nerds. Feel free to ask me any questions about it. Although, I think, Bron, you said you already have an expert on hand. :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    edit: double post. Stupid computer....grrrr.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I'm happy to help all of my aspiring excel nerds. Feel free to ask me any questions about it. Although, I think, Bron, you said you already have an expert on hand. :)

i do have an expert on hand, but i didn't even know to ask about a feature like that! now i do, thanks to you :)
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Early weigh in this week!

I won't be able to do a weigh in on Sunday, and I think I'll be working on Sat., so I'm making sure I don't hold us back in weighing in in a timely manner :flowerforyou:

Last week was 166.7, this week is 163.8. I didn't get any of the challenges in this week :frown: but its still a loss for me this week! :drinker:

Good luck to everyone weighing in this weekend! I can't wait to see gryffindor on top this week! :bigsmile:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Nice job, Nekoashi!

Ugh, I just looked at the results form last week. We got slaughtered! Come on guys! Let's get it this week! Gryffindors are supposed to be winners! *tough love*
  • blondie2285
    blondie2285 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you so much for creating the awesome chart bronwen!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day, fellow Gryffindors! How do we feel about our week? I hope we can finish strong this time! I'm hoping for some decent numbers, myself. I'm really hoping to hit the 10 pounds down mark!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day, fellow Gryffindors! How do we feel about our week? I hope we can finish strong this time! I'm hoping for some decent numbers, myself. I'm really hoping to hit the 10 pounds down mark!

I've said it a million times this week, but I'm still feeling it!...it's gonna be a great week for me! It seems like a lot of us have stepped up our game, so I have high hopes!

I wanna see the 250's, btw :) (I've been hovering above it since Easter now. Bleh.)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Am I allowed to swear??? Well, tough if I'm not!

:explode: B****r, bottom and b******s!!!!!! :explode: Absolutely no change in weight.

Time to up my game: I'm finished for half-term at work so have a little more time on my hands.

I'm going to time-table plenty of exercise and keep up my good eating.

I understand that the closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it's going to be to lose but I'm 30lbs from my goal weight for pity's sake!!!!!!

Good luck to my fellow Gryffindors and I hope to post better news next week.

LouiseXXX
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Morning fellow Gryffindors, hope you've all had a great week!

Hurrah, 9 Stone 6 7/8 lb this morning, I've broken the nine and a half stone barrier, which is one of my mini goals! :bigsmile: Not going to mark it as reached as I'm a bit dehydrated this morning, but for this challenge I'm giving the weights exactly as I am on Sunday mornings, even when like last week the Sunday one jumps and shows a gain. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

1st May 136.6
    8th May 136
    15th May 134.1
    21st May 134.4
    28th May 132.9

Oh, and I enjoyed the "Colours" challenge and was mostly successful. Look forward to hearing what the next one might be. :smile:
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    SW: 142
    May 8: 140
    May 15: 138
    May 22: 135.4
    May 29: 133.2

I'm having to really test my willpower with the end of the school year happening. We have faculty lunches just about every day next week (and a few days last week). I keep trying to make healthy choices, but there isn't much healthy food around!

Hope everyone had a great week and a good one next week too! Go Gryffindor! <3
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options

Hurrah, 9 Stone 6 7/8 lb this morning, I've broken the nine and a half stone barrier, which is one of my mini goals! :bigsmile:

Congratulations!!! That's an awesome milestone!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    I'm at 189 this morning. That's a 2.5 pound loss for the week. I'm ecstatic because I met my goal of getting out of the 190's! Yay!

Am I allowed to swear??? Well, tough if I'm not!

:explode: B****r, bottom and b******s!!!!!! :explode: Absolutely no change in weight.

Time to up my game: I'm finished for half-term at work so have a little more time on my hands.

I'm going to time-table plenty of exercise and keep up my good eating.

I understand that the closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it's going to be to lose but I'm 30lbs from my goal weight for pity's sake!!!!!!

Good luck to my fellow Gryffindors and I hope to post better news next week.

LouiseXXX

At least you didn't gain! You're working hard. Give it some time to catch up. You've got this! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    At least you didn't gain! You're working hard. Give it some time to catch up. You've got this! :)

Thank you. Having a day of rest today then getting back into it tomorrow!!!

LouiseXXX
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    A good loss this week!! Today's weigh in: 129.8
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week :sad: