• hgrenier2015
    hgrenier2015 Posts: 16 Member
    My boobs.
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Being able to eat alot....just cant do more than two plates these days
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    P.s. Not getting friend requests from creepy guys!
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    ohmscheeks wrote: »
    Eating whatever I had the slightest desire for... :(

This exactly! (But I'm still fat FYI lol)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Surprisingly it's shopping! I know one thing said over and over again is how great it would be to finally be able to shop anywhere. But I find it so much harder to shop now for fit and opposed to comfort :) Going from a 20/22 to a 2/4 does allow more options so to speak but not as much as one would think. But of course I will accept the challenge - never hope to go back!!!

That's a good point. I have a lot more options compared to being a size 20/22 as well. However, I'm tall. Size small and medium perfect in width and with hugging my shape, but are are often too short in the arms and length for me.

I still wouldn't want to go back however! It's just that shopping for clothes isn't as magical as I thought it would be when I reached my goal size!

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    So many things I agree with! Like:
    *Having boobs. Why were they the first to go?
    *Never being freezing cold. Now I need a jacket if its under 75.
    *Being invisible. Having been heavy for the past 14 years, people randomly talking to me is very strange.
    *Having seconds and thirds at birthday parties, bbq's, etc. Now I couldn't eat that much if I tried.
    Now, I have a family member who talks about me behind my back (apparently I'm "snooty" now. Whaa?)
    I don't miss being unable to play with my kids, having constant back pain from my spinal fusion, not being able to bend over to pick up toys off the floor/put on shoes/paint my own toenails, having high cholesterol, being tired all the time......... I won't go back. Nothing I miss is worth that! :-)
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    My moobs....

KIDDING
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    I miss not having to wear a jacket in the cold weather. I never bothered until it got down to close to zero unless I was going to be outside for a while.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Being able to eat whatever I want in general.

Exactly. Whatever and whenever and not caring two hoots about it.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    I could definitely drink more in my heavier days.... now I'm HAMMERED after a couple of glasses of wine.
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member
    My breasts. They're pretty pathetic now. :( They make me sad.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    My boobs
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Not being able to sit in my chairs without a pillow. Lost that fluffy backside!
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    I really can't think of a darned thing. I still eat the foods I want (just not as much or as often, but they taste better when I do eat them because of that) and I've been logging long enough that I don't even think twice about it. Nope, I really can't think of a single thing that I miss about being fat.
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    I miss being mostly ignored by the male population ages 12-80.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mindless eating and an easier timer shopping for clothes.
  • mandytosies83
    mandytosies83 Posts: 1 Member
    I am still a work in progress so I can't say what I miss about being fat because I still am fat. However what I miss about not trying to lose weight it being able to get in an out of the grocery store in 40 minutes. Now I spend so much time reading labels it takes me at least an hour and a half. Sometimes it is the reading labels and sometimes it is wrestling with myself about whether that particular food item is worth the extra workout minutes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!