Heavier girls trying to loose weight

Options

Replies

• FatMama1964
    Options
    I'm in too! have tried and failed to do this alone so the more people working together, the better likelihood of success, right?
  • debsedo
    debsedo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me in, I've a long way to go, 15lb down and feeling really motivated. :smile:
  • csexton76
    csexton76 Posts: 10
    Options
    I haven't nailed down a set exercise routine because I get bored. I have all kinds of stuff to do becase of that. I have DVD's, yoga mat, the Wii and Wii Fit, running gear and cycling gear, and oh yes my punching bag! I just need to start USING it all!!

Oh all the Couch to5K users, I found a free podcast on itunes. The one I have is called Running Mate. There's a podcast for each stage, and each podcast is the complete workout. You just hir play and go! There's music, and someone comes on and tells you when to switch, and he give encouragement throughout the podcast as well.

I tried unning but my knees woun't take it right now. I need the get some weight off before I try it again.
  • smkadingo
    smkadingo Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! I got about 60 lbs to get rid of!
  • sqvash
    sqvash Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in! I want to look great in my wedding dress, which I am wearing in October.. Want to lose about 40-50lbs. Going to take some work, but with the support system of mfp, I can do it. :)

Sounds like me!! Getting married September 18th and I want to lose about 35 lbs by then. More would be great but 30 pounds I feel like is a must.
  • Rose0466
    Rose0466 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me In too.......
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    Count me in too! I have 40-50lbs to lose :flowerforyou:
  • kruth18
    kruth18 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to loose 75 lbs so I am in:ohwell:
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much going on in the past couple of days! Wish I could access the forums from my iphone app!

Does anyone have a job where you stand most of the day? I feel I'm having trouble getting my exercise in on days I work. I walked a little over 2 miles yesterday before work, and was exhausted the whole time I was at work. I definitely don't feel like a workout by the time I get home either... I dunno what to do!

Feel free to add me!
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    count me in, i have over 100lbs to lose, started on here last tuesday and have lost 3lbs so far, i'm feeling very motivated at the moment, i know i will have to be in it for the long haul but i'm ready to do this, no more excuses.
    well done to all those that are managing to lose weight, keep up the good work :)

add me as a friend if you wish :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    i;ve noticed that the first place im loosing weight on is on my bust... anyone else like that??? how do you know what you will loose first and so on???
  • mariposa326
    mariposa326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i;ve noticed that the first place im loosing weight on is on my bust... anyone else like that??? how do you know what you will loose first and so on???

I'm starting to lose some from there as well. I've always heard that's one of the first things to go since it's all fatty tissue in that area. My tummy is going very slowly... I wish that part would go faster! lol
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just joined last night and started journaling today. I would love to join your group. :smile:
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i would LOVE it if my boobs start to go first, i would be so happy.
  • chelsky90
    chelsky90 Posts: 15
    Options
    Im in - 50lbs needs to goooooooooooooooooo! xx
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing it in my stomach but I also have a lot of loose skin there from pregnancy.

Feel free to add me as a friend, just let me know you are from this group.
  • rockachick1982
    Options
    I am in with everyone!!
    I hope to make some friends here as well as some motivational support! I know we can all do it!
    I am well on my way - first week down - many more to go but I have started diets before and failed - I refuse to give up on this one! I am so thankful that I found a community where I can track everything and meet new people.

Good luck to everyone!

7950134.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started 5/23/11 and so far I've lost 5 lbs.! 65 to go to reach 150! :D
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I have about 60 + pounds I would like to lose. I started my weight loss journey in December after my son was born late November. Today I have lost 41.5 pounds. I just joined MFP yesterday and so far love this site! I don't have much support in my life as far as fitness and weight loss goes so this site will be a huge tool and motivator for me!