Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• fearnsey71
    fearnsey71 Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    KevannC wrote: »
    Maybe tmi LOL but for the guys... I've lost 85 so far and the weiner is more revealed hahahhahahaha

Yeah, tmi, but...my husband lost a lot of weight & it doesn't just look bigger. :o

sorry misread that.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    fitbybaby wrote: »
    I can't wait for my boobs to not choke me when I try to sleep!

Omg, this!!! I want to be able to sleep on my back but my breasts get in the way. And side and stomach sleeping take some skill. :lol:
  • MissAnne14
    MissAnne14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a great group--so inspiring to a newly (again) beginning weight loser!
  • gravityisalie
    gravityisalie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever !
    I bought some t-shirts online and they were delivered today.
    It is a site where you see the design , then if you choose to buy you go through sizing and what you want: t-shirt / jumper / hoodie.
    A co - worker loved one design and i kinda agreed so i bought it.
    She was trilled to see it today, everyone remarked on the colours being so vibrant but were shocked by the size.
    I buy loads of stuff from this site , wear them to work all the time and yep, i'm a size small.
    blamed my broad shoulders before on tops not fitting me
    i have a t-shirt bought 3 years ago from same place , i wear it as a night dress ☺
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I no longer need "big hair" (teasing, bouffants, etc) to balance out my old 34", 29", 44" measurements and hide my face. Today I got a little straight hair cut..no extra fuss. Feels great.

I feel you on this. I still need to volumize my hair, but I can't wait until I get to that point that it doesn't look weird straight anymore. :smirk:
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Something unexpected for me- my hubby wants to go to the gym with me tonight. We're going to make it a date. I never in a million years EVER expected that we would be having a date like that. And I am all excited, too. Picking out my cutest gym clothes, lol. I think seeing me lose all the weight I have is encouraging him to get healthy, too. I hope so, because I think he would be an awesome workout buddy! <3
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Something unexpected for me- my hubby wants to go to the gym with me tonight. We're going to make it a date. I never in a million years EVER expected that we would be having a date like that. And I am all excited, too. Picking out my cutest gym clothes, lol. I think seeing me lose all the weight I have is encouraging him to get healthy, too. I hope so, because I think he would be an awesome workout buddy! <3

Wow, that is so awesome ! I love reading this thread.
    I always ask my husband if he wants to go with me when I head out for my evening walk... hoping some day he will say yes.
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options

rushfive wrote: »

Wow, that is so awesome ! I love reading this thread.
    I always ask my husband if he wants to go with me when I head out for my evening walk... hoping some day he will say yes.

So jealous! I hope my boyfriend joins my workouts and eat healthy with me. I cook, so he does eat healthier, but then stuffs his face in junk food after. I can't blame him, that was me once! I feel so much better now, I never want to go back, just cheat days once in a while :wink:
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »

@KarlaH9801

Aww, this is so cute! I love this! My hubby & I did a hike for date when we he first joined me in getting fit. It was so fun! We had picnic & swam in our underwear under a waterfall. A bunch of ppl came & we couldn't get out of the water & it was super cold, lol. One of my favorite memories. Hope you guys make lots of fun, healthy date memories, too. : )
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options

I took a bath last night, opened the drain and ALL the water went down, with no damn dam due to my butt.[/quote]

Too funny! Made me smile (been there, done that!) :)
  • WarningHillAhead
    WarningHillAhead Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've become 'that' person. That annoying person that's a few months into their weight-loss journey, and is encouraging everyone to join her.

"You should exercise with me!"

"You should join my exercise group!"

"Try this healthy snack!"

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES."

Fortunately, I'm aware that I'm doing it, and can reign it in. But is is frustrating when my friends go 'I need to start working out, but I just don't have the time!' and then when I point out all the free time they have after work, they come up with excuses. Super frustrating. But I'm understanding; I was that person once and it took me a while to get where I am today!

But they always take me up on the healthy snacks.... ^_^
  • reshonne
    reshonne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am still learning to love the changes I see in my body. As I am losing fat my body looks really different. I am learning to love my body in this transitional period.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    reshonne wrote: »
    I am still learning to love the changes I see in my body. As I am losing fat my body looks really different. I am learning to love my body in this transitional period.

^^ Yes, this! I am really aware now of how much my lose skin and fat 'spreads' when I am sitting or laying down. It never did that before (firm fat and all). Makes it especially hard to get in the mood without being self conscious :(
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    A very unexpected result for me was being given the opportunity to share my in progress story, I hope to inspire others as you have all inspired me

[link removed by MFP mod]
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @jennlaw89 Very inspiring! Congratulations, you look great!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Shaving is such a pain now. My armpits actually have a pit, my lower legs have definition and my upper legs have lose skin, that is the most challenging, shaving with lose skin! Oh well, I'll take it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!