Just Venting

Options

Replies

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    So when you say "decent shape" I'm assuming she doesn't have a six-pack with the baby, correct?

I mean, it's not his fault, she should really try harder.
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What will you do if she only gets back down to 125?
    Well what would you do if you ever had a woman at 125?

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Dex37 wrote: »
    I wasn't being rude and calling anybody "fatties" or "sad fatties". You are calling yourselves fatties. I understand that most of this country is overweight or obese and doesn't understand nutrition and exercise.

Actually yes you did. Read your original post "... It is not her fault that you got fat... "

Being fat and calling someone a "fatty" is quite different.

OP you are not making yourself look any better. Might even be worse with the bold.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You know a good way to deal with this OP? Sing, talk, or even play on your phone while at the gym.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    They are probably staring because your wife looks hella fat.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I wasn't being rude and calling anybody "fatties" or "sad fatties". You are calling yourselves fatties. I understand that most of this country is overweight or obese and doesn't understand nutrition and exercise.

Actually yes you did. Read your original post "... It is not her fault that you got fat... "

Being fat and calling someone a "fatty" is quite different.
    You said they are jealous of you because they're fat. Same thing, fewer letters.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Probably keep doing the same thing to her that caused her to reach 138...
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

What part of "our next daughter" didn't you read?

With that kind of attitude, maybe the dirty looks are for you and not your wife.

• mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    "Stop judging my wife!" - Judgey McJudgerton III, 2015

Ok that was funny.

6 points from the Russian judge.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Probably keep doing the same thing to her that caused her to reach 138...

52610608.jpg

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    TBF OP your thread is amusing and is certainly different from the usual plateau fare. Thanks for sharing I think.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Ang108 wrote: »
    Is it a boy or girl?

With that kind of attitude, maybe the dirty looks are for you and not your wife.

Whoa whoa whoa, totally different person than OP. You're getting your posts mixed up.
  • ded82570
    ded82570 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You guys are right, I didn't catch the conceited part of his post. I apologize. I see that it is his post that is negative. Great job for all of you that are working hard as some of us have stuck with our long journey and succeeded where others it is so easy for them. Just because they think they are healthy and trim on the outside doesn't mean they are on the inside. My apologies!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are thinking:?
    vvbp7twkwv3h.jpg

HG.jpg 11.6K
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Did anyone catch the irony in his avatar? "Stay strong for those who cannot".
    Could it be that his is doing the fatties...urrr..sorry....obese people a favor by showing them how "real" fit people workout harder than them?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    So my wife and I are in decent shape and try to stay active. My wife is 5'5" 138lb and due to have our next daughter in 40 days. People at the gym have been giving nasty looks and I am just tired of it. I am not judging those obese people for going to the gym, so don't judge my wife. I'm sorry that my wife works out harder than you and looks better than you. It is not her fault that you got fat. So keep your thoughts and dirty looks to yourself. I am very proud of my wife and happy that she will bounce back to her 120lb body only weeks after giving birth.
    Congratulations on your psychic mind-reading powers.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

Whoa whoa whoa, totally different person than OP. You're getting your posts mixed up.

I find that interesting too. How that poster get you mixed up with the OP who hates fat people?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ded82570 wrote: »
    You guys are right, I didn't catch the conceited part of his post. I apologize. I see that it is his post that is negative. Great job for all of you that are working hard as some of us have stuck with our long journey and succeeded where others it is so easy for them. Just because they think they are healthy and trim on the outside doesn't mean they are on the inside. My apologies!

Helps to read before blindly jumping on a wagon.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20392-1422840785-34.gif
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Is it a boy or girl?

No, most come when I am not there and I have to hear it when she comes home. And yes, there have been comments as well, not just looks. So I know that it can't be that people are just envious or smell fried food.
This discussion has been closed.