Starting 30 Day Shred 5/29/11 who's in?

Options

Replies

• mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1! Definitely a great workout. I am sweating like a dog! I'm gonna go get a tape measure so I can see how this helps!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Alright ladies, let's get it! I actually started yesterday but didn't weigh or measure. I'll do all that today before I work out. Hopefully I'll be bold enough to take a before pic.

GO GIRLS GO!!!
  • Stelynru
    Stelynru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 also. I took measurements a day or 2 before starting. I think I will wait to post measurements until the very end.

msladonnalee - I am going to friend you since we started the same day and have a similar goal :)
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    just finished day one, my arms have gone all weak, know they will be aching tomorrow! this is a great workout :-)
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    I would love to join, I just ordered mine today from Amazon so it'll hopefully be in in a few days :)
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ah why not...lol Got nothing to lose but inches...lol .. i will have to do my measurements later so I can keep my eye out on the results..plus have to take pictures....
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ah why not...lol Got nothing to lose but inches...lol .. i will have to do my measurements later so I can keep my eye out on the results..plus have to take pictures....
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 today, and it wasn't quite as bad as I had feared. The cardio was the hardest part for me. But I used 2 lb. weights, even though I've been lifting weights regularly, and I did pretty wimpy versions of the cardio (like for the butt kicks or whatever she called them, keeping my feet pretty low to the ground). I like the fact that you can make it a lot harder just by how you do the routine.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just picked up the DVD today at Target, I am so in! We leave on July 1st on a cruise and I am determined to wear all my awesome summer clothes and look hot. I can do anything for 30 days, right? LOL!

Has anyone checked out the website that is advertised with the DVD? What's on it? Is it one of those types where you have to put in a credit card even though the first month is free?
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day one down! I am not sure what I expected, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. With my stress fracture, I could do everything but the butt kicks. I just substituted another round of jumping jacks and jump ropes. Looking forward to tomorrow. : ) Also, any of you can friend request me. I like having friends with common goals.
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought the 29th is tomorrow. I will start tomorrow morning. I have started this about 50 times (it seems), but I have never finished. I AM going to finish this time.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I feel sooo good right now!!! It was tough But I love it!!!
  • step78
    step78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    just started today! :)
    again haha did it for 3 days then went away.
    so back to it!!!!

im ready to see the results! :)
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

This is an exercise program by Jillian Michaels. She's the trainer for the Biggest Loser contestants and a basic badass! You can buy the DVD a lot of places. If you have Xfinity cable with the "ON Demand" feature, you can watch Level 1 there for free. You can also order it through Netflix. I hope you jump in here with us... you will be sore...but you will feel stronger at the end of the workout!
  • danipbaby
    danipbaby Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start today.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting today.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down! I didn't do measurements but my WI was 146.4. I had to modify the pushups since I have a pinched C6/C7 and I skipped the weights for the first day to get the feel of the video. I was still sweating and panting. Gotta love it. I'll do the measurements later today.
  • oliviaffion
    Options
    I hurt everywhere. My *kitten* hurts particularly :/ Fighting through the pain though :) feels like my muscle mass has doubled after 20 minutes! Keep going everyone! Welcome any friend requests, it's so helpful to have people trying to achieve the same goals.
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just finished. It is always hard the first couple of days. I just have to push through! I didn't do my measurements. I will do those tomorrow morning.

My weigh in was 189.