The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Sure! We take anyone that is up nights! As long as you don't start preaching the sins of eating a donut, you're welcome. :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Sure! We take anyone that is up nights! As long as you don't start preaching the sins of eating a donut, you're welcome. :smile:

mmm doughnut...But I have some pork stir fry so I think I'm good. :smiley:
  • Skinm4n
    Skinm4n Posts: 227 Member
    Options

mmm doughnut...But I have some pork stir fry so I think I'm good. :smiley:

I would love a doughnut but all I have is chocolate covered coffee beans and Red Bull Total Zero...pork stir fry sounds good too actually

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm 911 and I love donuts. And Spaghettios. Hope I don't get shamed for that tonight lmao!!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    *kitten* I had a dream of a donut.. Not this again. it's like a nightmare now, it's just after me.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I get free, fresh, locally made donuts at work. Delicious, but makes it tricky to keep my calorie deficit!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Just eat the holes. All the calories would have fallen out. :smile:
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    What goes on here, is this for insomiacs?

Not really. We all work the nightshift in various areas. We got a vet, dispatchers, some cops, a night lab tech, nurses, train operator peoples, and of course the night security guards!

I know im the shy and quiet type and don't post that much....but I thought I was still a member......no chocolate makers on your list Lilac :'(:'(:'(

On another note.....did that set of teeth really just show up to slag people off for eating junk food........now he is definitely a day shifter............no way is he normal like us nightshifters...........

• fatjon73
    Options
    It used to be if you worked a whole bunch of hours, you didn't have time to spend the money. Now thanks to Amazon, I can buy almost anything, right from my desk. :frowning:

Amazon and Ebay are the best shops in the world.....full stop.....I am not a good shopper, if you get in my way you get the short end of my temper...being British we have certain standards we live by...and queue jumping and plain rudeness just will not do..........so you do something to me...then all hell breaks loose.....my missus has stopped taking me shopping with her as 5 / 10 times I WILL have a barney with some ignorant Neanderthal at some time in our outing......

So for me Amazon rocks.......
  • jennifer_417
    edited July 2015
    Options
    fatjon73 wrote: »
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    What goes on here, is this for insomiacs?

Not really. We all work the nightshift in various areas. We got a vet, dispatchers, some cops, a night lab tech, nurses, train operator peoples, and of course the night security guards!

I know im the shy and quiet type and don't post that much....but I thought I was still a member......no chocolate makers on your list Lilac :'(:'(:'(

On another note.....did that set of teeth really just show up to slag people off for eating junk food........now he is definitely a day shifter............no way is he normal like us nightshifters...........
    Hahaha right?! I suspect he'll eventually get tired of all the "mean people" in the forums telling him that he's wrong and ragequit. But you never know, he might actually stick around long enough to learn something.

And wait...you have really cute puppies AND you make chocolate? How YOU doin'? Lol!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Love the puppy photos. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I can see "La Tour de Koocanusa" on my training calendar. 82 miles. Should I be excited or nervous? I know I can do it but still. I'm nervous.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I can see "La Tour de Koocanusa" on my training calendar. 82 miles. Should I be excited or nervous? I know I can do it but still. I'm nervous.
    I'm sure you're gonna rock it!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's a ride along the reservoir in Libby Montana. It starts in the Kookanee mountains and runs up to Canada. Gorgeous area. It's supposed to be a "ride". Any time you get two or more cyclists together, it turns into a race.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Not a good night for little dogs. Between big dogs and Coyotes, I've spent a lot of time in surgery. Cancer has been running a close second but euthanasia doesn't take as long as reattaching the body wall to the ribs.
  • fatjon73
    Options
    Hahaha right?! I suspect he'll eventually get tired of all the "mean people" in the forums telling him that he's wrong and ragequit. But you never know, he might actually stick around long enough to learn something.

And wait...you have really cute puppies AND you make chocolate? How YOU doin'? Lol!

That line might work if I did not have visions of Joey (friends) trying to crack on with me now......lol

• fatjon73
    Options
    Well that's my week finished with....thank F..............now back to decorating....oh the joys......
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Sooo, I've been eating my feels all week...smh. Is that a wagon I can get kicked off of?
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I've been eating my feels all week...smh. Is that a wagon I can get kicked off of?

I would kick you off but I'm right there with ya. Drinking wine for emotional reasons counts as eating my feels right?
  • jennifer_417
    Options

I would kick you off but I'm right there with ya. Drinking wine for emotional reasons counts as eating my feels right?
    Ayuh.