What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    So the scale was being a b@#£& since last month. I was getting really frustrated, so I took my measurements today after a month and guess what I'm down by 5.5 in all over!!! Yay . I also took a pic and compared it with one with last month and I can see some subtle changes in my figure.
    I have been lifting since couple of months now and I can see a muscle definition below all the fat! Sadly I don't have a before pic to compare !!
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Not buying a new bathing suit for vacation because the old ones looks pretty good :)
  • princessmommy47
    princessmommy47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bought a size in a workout tank that I haven't seen since two kids ago :)
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    No longer "Obese" according to BMI, and I am running out of inspiration jeans in my closet, need to purchase some smaller sizes to get inspired by, something which kind of blows my mind given that a lot of my smallest inspiration clothes that I can wear now have been hauled around with me since the early 2000's.
  • lthaus
    lthaus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    so the other morning, I was talked into an early morning run... (I despise running).. I said yes.. I also found that my Back Fat was not beating me to death like it had months ago when I tried running... Blistered up my feet, but thats another issue.. ;)
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    This is a bit of scale and non scale victory, hope no one gets offended (being the internet, I am sure someone will.) Went to get my BP Checked today, and while i was their i figured i might as well have a weigh in since I am only overweight and not obese according to BMI and under 200. When I got on the scale, the Medical assistant was surprised the weight was as high as it was, she thought i looked skinnier. Then when she went to enter it in to the computer, the computer responded with a "are you sure" type of screen since the last weigh in was almost 40 pounds ago.
  • aprylvoner
    aprylvoner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well.... it's a sort of Victory.

I gained some weight (I'm fixing that). Put on my Uber-tight jeans, AND COULD STILL ZIP THEM!
  • littlecinnamon
    littlecinnamon Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I was doing some marching for a warm up to my workout and my tracksuit pants fell down.... :D Luckily working out at home today so avoided the embarrassment B)
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Seeing my collar bones in the mirror was a real thrill! Hadn't seen them properly in years :)

Getting up every morning (despite not being a morning person) and walking for at least a mile. Invigorates me for the day.

Doing an exercise video off Youtube at least 5 times a week......and being more able to keep up each time I do them.

Fitting into UK size 18 clothes meaning I can shop almost everywhere instead of being stuck with either outsize shops or being relegated to the fat corner of certain other shops!

All feel good victories for me!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I was doing some marching for a warm up to my workout and my tracksuit pants fell down.... :D Luckily working out at home today so avoided the embarrassment B)
    Lol! So funny :) Good job though!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wore a T-shirt and all of a sudden I noticed a gap (2 cm in total) in the sleeves. They used to be fitted sleeves.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I am moving Monday so I figured it was a good time to purge my too-big clothing.

80% of it is gone. It was beyond saving. Of the 20% left lots are too big, but stay on. Even the size 16s I bought with my sister a while back are getting loose.

I miss my old dresses, but I look forward to new ones
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    ^It's good to move on^

I munched my way on the bus from home to the beach over a five hour trip - which is not my NSV. lol

What my NSV is is that I enjoyed the two treats I got for the trip (a bag of pistachios and Cheez-its) and stopped when I felt myself od-ing. I've been saying I've removed value judgments from my eating habits and then I noticed I really did.

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I so wish there was a like button on everyone's comments!
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I did a 15 mile hike up and down a mountain yesterday with an elevation gain of 4900 feet. I haven't done it in twelve years!

Looking forward to that hike was weight loss motivation all year this year.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Back into my - and my husband's - favourite size 12 (UK) top. Bit worried about the cleavage though. I think I have more boobage now than I did then - or more prudery!

• kimw11
    kimw11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been working out and logging for about six months and the scale is moving soooo slowly but my blood pressure is down 20 points. 20!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The only time I wear jeans is on Casual Fridays at work. Yesterday I pulled jeans up and by the time I turned around for my belt, they fell down! I then grabbed my super skinny jeans and pulled them out without a struggle! They were no longer too tight and looked great! On my way home from work, I stopped in at Old Navy to replace the falling down jeans and grabbed both a 16 and a 14. When I tried on the 16's they fit pretty well. I didn't expect the 14's to even go halfway up my thighs, but tried them on anyway. Not only did they go up all the way, but they closed! I had a slight muffin top, but I was ecstatic!

My mind is still reeling that I am only a few weeks away from being a size 14! The last time I was this size I was 16 years old. When I first started I was a size 20 :)
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've been measuring my waist for months & (very impatiently!) waiting for it to drop below 30". I've lost a significant amount of weight but my waist continued to range between 30"-31"

Ahhhh finally today I have success...29.5"!!!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My biggest NSV to date:

I did NOT lose weight for my wedding, but it was a huge motivator. I started at 181 pounds at my highest weight, and I lost 51 to reach 130 pounds by my wedding. I've seen some photos from friends and family, our pro pics aren't in yet, but I think I looked beautiful (and felt beautiful too!), and that's exactly what I wanted. I knew I was going to be looking at these photos forever, and I couldn't be happier. I am so proud of myself, because I think it is the best gift I could have given myself. It was the best day because I got to marry my husband, but I was so happy I could get healthy and lose weight for myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!