inappropriate question... but i want to know. so please no judging.. if dont like the question just

Options

Replies

• smadaris91
    smadaris91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How long and hard are you going at it? It's funny what people say can and can't be counted, even though you're putting in just as much effort as if you were out running, or at the gym!! If I put in the effort, I'm counting it, I don't care what others have to say.

yea that's what I'm saying! of course I'm not going to be posting my daily sexual activity on here. but I know daily sexual activity makes my muscles sore, like my core muscles and my legs and back lol something has to be getting a workout to create soreness
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    smadaris91 wrote: »
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

But how are we defining "Weird/hardcore"? Asking for a friend.

idk I guess more like aggressive lol

Could you be more specific

Faster than medium and less hard thanOwQwitIt!!!!!
  • smadaris91
    Options
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

UMM lol idk lol I don't want to get graphic and get flagged lol
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/297695-how-many-calories-are-burned-during-sex/

that's where we found the most info. but idk it says the average 150lb person burns 216 calories in 45 minutes

But is that person going at it top speed for those 45 minutes? And does that include the BMR? Most people aren't going jack-rabbit fast for 45 minutes and if they are, I need their numbers.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Like if a man chases you down the street and into your house first....?
  • dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    lol i think you need a heart rate monitor.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    How long and hard are you going at it? It's funny what people say can and can't be counted, even though you're putting in just as much effort as if you were out running, or at the gym!! If I put in the effort, I'm counting it, I don't care what others have to say.

yea that's what I'm saying! of course I'm not going to be posting my daily sexual activity on here. but I know daily sexual activity makes my muscles sore, like my core muscles and my legs and back lol something has to be getting a workout to create soreness

But you had sex before you wanted to lose weight, no?
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Increased heart rate does not equal increased calorie burn, regardless of what your heart rate monitor says. And live strong is not a credible source for information.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/297695-how-many-calories-are-burned-during-sex/

that's where we found the most info. but idk it says the average 150lb person burns 216 calories in 45 minutes

Who has sex for 45 minutes? After 10, I've got mine - if you didn't get yours, grab a sock and some lotion.

This isn't something I'd log. And IMO the link above has a grossly overrated burn.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Really? Are you sedentary otherwise?
  • smadaris91
    Options
    so I guess the truth is no one has the answer lol its just an enigma
  • smadaris91
    Options

Really? Are you sedentary otherwise?

no I work out and have an active job
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Plenty of people have answered... Not it's not a good cardio exercise, don't bother logging it....
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

No, we already told you the answer, it's included in your daily activity setting.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

Who just goes at it full speed for 45 minutes?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

I think you mean that no one has the answer that you wanted.

It's not exercise. It's just part of life.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Weird hardcore?
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options

My ex, I miss him.
  • smadaris91
    Options
    NH_1970 wrote: »

My ex, I miss him.

hahahaha :) right I was going to say wow is my sex life that amazing that we go for hours at a time and sometimes yea pretty fast for a good 30-45 mins lol
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Well, is it light like squashing bananas with a fork or are you whipping eggs to make a soufflé?