inappropriate question... but i want to know. so please no judging.. if dont like the question just

Options

Replies

• fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    "it says the average 150lb person burns 216 calories in 45 minutes"
    that's 40 mins longer than some people have sex.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Things that you can't count extra burns for and stay in a deficit: REM sleep, sex, bowel movements, eating/digesting a big meal, etc. even if you think you put more gusto into it than the average bear.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You can get sore from something without having gotten a good workout/burned significant calories from it. Just using/stretching a slightly different set of muscles in a way that you don't normally is enough to be a bit sore.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    smadaris91 wrote: »
    DavPul wrote: »
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

But how are we defining "Weird/hardcore"? Asking for a friend.

idk I guess more like aggressive lol

Could you be more specific

UMM lol idk lol I don't want to get graphic and get flagged lol

This sex sounds awful
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

84kw094pfemp.png
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    NH_1970 wrote: »
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/297695-how-many-calories-are-burned-during-sex/

that's where we found the most info. but idk it says the average 150lb person burns 216 calories in 45 minutes

Who just goes at it full speed for 45 minutes?
    My ex, I miss him.

hahahaha :) right I was going to say wow is my sex life that amazing that we go for hours at a time and sometimes yea pretty fast for a good 30-45 mins lol

viva stamina!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Like if a man chases you down the street and into your house first....?

Now we're finally getting somewhere.

Carry on.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/297695-how-many-calories-are-burned-during-sex/

that's where we found the most info. but idk it says the average 150lb person burns 216 calories in 45 minutes

My ex, I miss him.

hahahaha :) right I was going to say wow is my sex life that amazing that we go for hours at a time and sometimes yea pretty fast for a good 30-45 mins lol

Sounds like a lot of folks answering the question are doing it wrong (LOL). Sex is a part of everyday life (LOL) so if you work out everyday, isn't that the same??

• kecope
    kecope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so I guess the truth is no one has the answer lol its just an enigma

Sunny Megatron did a segment about this on one of her shows. It was interesting to see the results. If I remember correctly, when compared to the same amount of time spent on a treadmill you do burn less calories than a vigorous sex session.

However, sex would be a lot more fun than the treadmill even though it's not quite the same as far as a workout.
  • dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    sexercise
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can get sore from something without having gotten a good workout/burned significant calories from it. Just using/stretching a slightly different set of muscles in a way that you don't normally is enough to be a bit sore.

And going for hours on end sounds like it'd make you sore!!!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Things that you can't count extra burns for and stay in a deficit: REM sleep, sex, bowel movements, eating/digesting a big meal, etc. even if you think you put more gusto into it than the average bear.
    Not even a bear *kitten* in the woods? :D
  • smadaris91
    smadaris91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    kecope wrote: »

Sunny Megatron did a segment about this on one of her shows. It was interesting to see the results. If I remember correctly, when compared to the same amount of time spent on a treadmill you do burn less calories than a vigorous sex session.

However, sex would be a lot more fun than the treadmill even though it's not quite the same as far as a workout.

WOW very interesting
  • smadaris91
    Options

This sex sounds awful

no lol nothing weird more like the fifty shades of grey
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wear a heart rate monitor.
    BINGO
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

WOW very interesting

Love how you're only taking notice of the posts you agree with OP... Why make the thread in the first place when you don't actually want advice from people?
  • smadaris91
    Options

My ex, I miss him.

Sounds like a lot of folks answering the question are doing it wrong (LOL). Sex is a part of everyday life (LOL) so if you work out everyday, isn't that the same??

yea since it seems like a lot of people don't have sex every day? its not like sleeping? so I would think it is different for each person.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I feel nauseous.
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options

A guy named ****. Last I heard he was still single.

• smadaris91
    Options

WOW very interesting

Love how you're only taking notice of the posts you agree with OP... Why make the thread in the first place when you don't actually want advice from people?

because I want to know how many calories it burns. not if people should log it????