inappropriate question... but i want to know. so please no judging.. if dont like the question just

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I feel nauseous.

That can happen with long lasting rough sex. Sorta like cardio...

OP, you may burn a few extra calories. Since you don't like the answers you are getting, you could always experiment and find out for yourself. Calculate your calories, eat them all back, and see what happens to your weight. If you are gaining, or your losses slow down, you are not burning as many calories as you think.

Due to variations of positions (who's doing most of the work) and efforts, I think it would not be possible calculate accurately. Enjoy it, but I wouldn't count it.
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    30 minutes? :open_mouth: I think if you could manage to get a full 30 minutes then you could count it as 30 minutes callisthenics maybe but 30 solid minutes even for the fittest of people would be pushing the limits
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    smadaris91 wrote: »
    DavPul wrote: »
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

But how are we defining "Weird/hardcore"? Asking for a friend.

idk I guess more like aggressive lol

Could you be more specific

UMM lol idk lol I don't want to get graphic and get flagged lol

This sex sounds awful

no lol nothing weird more like the fifty shades of grey

Poorly written and with a small vocabulary?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats on getting laid.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    The search feature is your friend. A quick search and you'll see this topic has been asked and answered 42,855,812 times in the last month. And the answer is no.

This sex sounds awful

I do tend to judge a guy by the size of his vocabulary :wink:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    kecope wrote: »
    so I guess the truth is no one has the answer lol its just an enigma

Sunny Megatron did a segment about this on one of her shows. It was interesting to see the results. If I remember correctly, when compared to the same amount of time spent on a treadmill you do burn less calories than a vigorous sex session.

However, sex would be a lot more fun than the treadmill even though it's not quite the same as far as a workout.

WOW very interesting

Love how you're only taking notice of the posts you agree with OP... Why make the thread in the first place when you don't actually want advice from people?

because I want to know how many calories it burns. not if people should log it????

There isn't going to be one set answer. It'd depend on the intensity and effort. And it obviously wouldn't be the same amount every single time. If you want to know, go see if a scientist is running some sort of study and see if you and your significant other can be monitored as you have sex. Otherwise...just include it as part of your activity.
  • smadaris91
    smadaris91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How long and hard are you going at it? It's funny what people say can and can't be counted, even though you're putting in just as much effort as if you were out running, or at the gym!! If I put in the effort, I'm counting it, I don't care what others have to say.

yea that's what I'm saying! of course I'm not going to be posting my daily sexual activity on here. but I know daily sexual activity makes my muscles sore, like my core muscles and my legs and back lol something has to be getting a workout to create soreness

But you had sex before you wanted to lose weight, no?

yes I had sex before I wanted to lose weight but I wasn't watching my calories or adjusting them with CICO. so the burn of the sex would have been irrelevant at that point.
  • smadaris91
    Options
    How long and hard are you going at it? It's funny what people say can and can't be counted, even though you're putting in just as much effort as if you were out running, or at the gym!! If I put in the effort, I'm counting it, I don't care what others have to say.

yea that's what I'm saying! of course I'm not going to be posting my daily sexual activity on here. but I know daily sexual activity makes my muscles sore, like my core muscles and my legs and back lol something has to be getting a workout to create soreness

Really? Are you sedentary otherwise?

no I work out and have a active career
  • PikaKnight
    Options

This sex sounds awful

z205099164.gif
  • PikaKnight
    edited July 2015
    Options

yes I had sex before I wanted to lose weight but I wasn't watching my calories or adjusting them with CICO. so the burn of the sex would have been irrelevant at that point.

This is an example of majoring in the minors.
  • smadaris91
    Options

This sex sounds awful

haahahahahaha I meant like the not being weird ie fifty shades of grey without getting vulgar
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I feel nauseous.

I hear eating gingers

can help o:)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

This sex sounds awful

z205099164.gif

:laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options

there's a reason that you have an activity level setting...trying to track every little thing is ridiculous and unnecessary and any calorie burn estimate you get for *kitten* is going to pretty much be a stab in the dark anyway.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

there's a reason that you have an activity level setting...trying to track every little thing is ridiculous and unnecessary and any calorie burn estimate you get for *kitten* is going to pretty much be a stab in the dark anyway.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Not sure which thread is better, this one or the mermaids.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

tumblr_ls3kp2fb9f1r317bvo1_500.gif
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    There's a mermaid thread...?!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

I know better ones....

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/33320455#Comment_33320455
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    kecope wrote: »
    so I guess the truth is no one has the answer lol its just an enigma

Sunny Megatron did a segment about this on one of her shows. It was interesting to see the results. If I remember correctly, when compared to the same amount of time spent on a treadmill you do burn less calories than a vigorous sex session.

However, sex would be a lot more fun than the treadmill even though it's not quite the same as far as a workout.

WOW very interesting

Love how you're only taking notice of the posts you agree with OP... Why make the thread in the first place when you don't actually want advice from people?

because I want to know how many calories it burns. not if people should log it????

Very few.

Not even enough for a Snickers bar.