Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 4 (Already in Progress)

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Checking in for the DMB 289.6. Down 1.2lbs from last Monday. Not as much as I'd hoped, but, I'll take it!! ROCK ON!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    hello loves! weight today is 149.8! below 150! and 9.8lbs to go to reach my July 1st goal!!! WOOT!

p.s. next Rock Star challenge... can we please make weigh-ins on Friday? BEFORE the weekend?? lol
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    HERE GOES DMB!!

humblemonkey 142
    beccala161
    dreamlittledarling 149.8
    pantanagapampa 292
    Maggie5050 199
    mandyash no weigh in AGAIN (third week)
    butters1 204
    kykykenna147
    tdgee 289.6
    thisisabbie 190.7
    total weight: 1775.1
    total loss: 6.4 pounds

come on, DMB! We gotta kick it up this week!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    HERE GOES DMB!!

humblemonkey 142
    beccala161
    dreamlittledarling 149.8
    pantanagapampa 292
    Maggie5050 199
    mandyash no weigh in AGAIN (third week)
    butters1 204
    kykykenna147
    tdgee 289.6
    thisisabbie 190.7
    total weight: 1775.1
    total loss: 6.4 pounds

come on, DMB! We gotta kick it up this week!

Once again, Team DMB is first to have their whole team report in (except for our no-show)!!
    Great job guys!
  • LJSpady
    Ok guys, I'm off to work, so I won't be back until late tonight, and I'd love to come home to another 30 or so weigh-ins!
    We're still missing:

Team DMB - mandyash2285*
    Team Paramore - DJ31, milieitner, meekah*, XxXstars9967XxX
    Team LMFAO - k3llyth0mas, msarishia^, Bringerofrain, lisafred24, ninyagwa, sunflowerss, moonbunny
    Team DILIH - cfred, AZGilley^, answeet*, Amgoding, ssmith47, JonieB
    Team Foo(d) Fighters - shouts12^, blink1021, akenesson, RichB77, apeetro, angp7711
    Team BEP - scharles0610*, monica1125*, tamie_l, Gonzawr

That's almost half of the challengers!
    At this rate team DMB might just win by default!
    Try to contact your teammates and remind them about the weigh-in.

btw, the * beside names indicate people who have missed 2 weigh-ins and are likely to get replaced, and the ^ indicates people who just missed last week's weigh in.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Checking in for team Drop It Like It's Hot. 5/30/11 274#. Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday. Won't be on much the next few days(out of town), so I would just like to say how much all my teamsters rock. :) Way to kick azz! You're all stars :glasses:

Congrats to all the other teams, lose, gain, same, for sticking in there. :drinker:
  • apeetro
    apeetro Posts: 12
    Just got home from Chicago..... So didn't lose but didn't gain, not upset at all!!!
    Week 4:187.6 5/30/11
    Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Team DMB continues to kick bootay in a classy manner. WTG teammates for getting your stats in!! We continue to ROCK!! Sending love to all teams, we are accomplishing something great and meaningful!! Come on everyone! We are getting there together!!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    I have maintained this week. still 268.5, I will get better, and I will kick butt next weigh-in!
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Team BEP No change this week. Sorry guys, ill make it up.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Team DMB continues to kick bootay in a classy manner. WTG teammates for getting your stats in!! We continue to ROCK!! Sending love to all teams, we are accomplishing something great and meaningful!! Come on everyone! We are getting there together!!!

aaaaamen, brotha! We may not have a high weight loss this week, but slow and steady wins the race...and we're all getting healthier and having fun doing it. AND supporting each other and making amazing friends!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Hi, Checking in for Team LMFAO
    Lw 232.4
    CW 230.2
    Loss of 2.2 lbs!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,115 Member
    sorry had my days screwed up because of the holiday CW 295.6
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Good morning all,

Looks like most everyone is slowly coming back form the long weekend. I did my best to check in a couple of times over the weekend, when I had signal or was near a computer.

I hope everyone had a great week/weekend and is ready to tackle another week like the Rockstars, that we ALL are.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Okay so I am new to this challenge. I am seeing that people are posting their weights on the forum is this correct? In another challenge I did they wanted it through e-mail. I just want to be sure that I am doing this correctly. Thanks and good luck to everyone! :) I am weighing in at 160.8
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,035 Member
    Good morning guys! I normally don't check-in with my weight, I usually just throw it in the chart and you guys can see it when they get published, but today I'm so excited that I want to celebrate it on here with you guys!
    Last week I was 348, and this week I'm 339!! That's 9lbs down!!! YAY!
    As some you of you guys know I kinda flat lined for about 2 weeks, losing and gaining back the same 3-4 lbs, but last week I busted my bum in the gym and finally overcame the plateau (and some TOM sabotage) for a super loss this week!
    I'm also really excited because I've acheived one of my mini goals so I get a reward this weekend!
    WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :happy: You really are a ROCK STAR
  • akenesson
    akenesson Posts: 88 Member
    Memorial day took its toll on me... Weighing in at 297.5, only a loss of 0.1... Ill do better next week team I promises!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Monica1125 from BEP lost 2 lbs since last weigh in. Hope it's not too late. She couldn't find the thread!
  • LJSpady
    HEY GUYS!
    I thought I already posted this, but I see that I didn't
    The charts won't be up until tonight because on Monday about 10 people told me they were on vacation and wound be back until Tues or Wed., so I should have all my info by tonight and put them up asap.
    Sorry I didn't say that sooner... I know some of you guys have been very anxiously waiting. =)
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Hopefully everyone is getting there last minute weigh-ins in and the holiday weekend didn't derail anyone.

Yay Team DMB for getting it all of our weights in!
This discussion has been closed.