What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options
mrsdrshot
mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I said no to being lazy and went for a walk on my lunch hour.
  • maggiemay530
    maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My husband's slice of ooey-gooey-cheesey pizza in the fridge! Now that there is what ya call willpower!!!
    Good for you, mrsdrshot! Not good for you or the children! That's a victory for sure!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha. Nothing. I'm hormonal and it's been pretty much a disaster. At least I don't crave sweets as much as pasta/bread products when it happens.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I said no to sleeping in longer. I got up and ran 2.5 miles instead!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I said no to extra food that won't fit within my daily/ weekly goals.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I said, "No, I'm not driving to work today" and I opened my laptop, sat on my couch, and worked.

Food and nutrition? I said yes to everything. I don't believe in "no" when it comes to food. That's what most peoples problem is. People think dieting, or "eating right" is something different than what they do today, when all it really is is reducing the amounts. Most people don't have to change what they eat all that much. They have to change how much of it they have become accustomed to eating, which is usually ridiculously too much.

this, exactly. I didn't say no to any food today. Instead, whatever food I wanted to eat, I weighed and counted in my daily calorie count. Making it fit into my day means I can eat what I like.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I said No to the telemarketer that called, said a few other things too but those aren't MFP appropriate.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I said, "no" to that chocolate bar, setting at my receptionists desk! I might have had one yesterday, but not today.
  • jessikennedy78
    jessikennedy78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't say no exactly, I "chose" to have unsweetened green tea, even though I am not used to it that way.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!
    i said no to nothing today. i ate 6 donuts for breakfast. sad, i know!
  • kvansteen
    kvansteen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No to a nap while my kids slept. I did bikini body mommy day 1 of 3.0 and mowed the lawn instead.
  • steeheart
    steeheart Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i said no to the body pump class this morning. haha. went for a walk instead
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    my alarm clock and a Godiva chocolate bar filled with caramel.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I said no to housework today.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Food choices were all solid, but I said "no" to another committee looking for more volunteers.... I have finally realized that I can't do it all!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I said no to cough drops and Tylenol because my allergies weren't bothering me today. No pain or even mild discomfort today! I haven't felt this way since March! :)

Well... never mind. :/
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I said no to the Tim Horton's (and all of the other food places for that matter) at the mall and the convenience store near home. I pre-packed a small lunch to take with my on my errands in case it got late, and it did. My wallet and my innards are pleased, haha.
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I said no to being tired,so I took a nap and now I'm full of energy to attend gym in a couple of hours.

Food wise..I said YES to all of them cos they were all good,healthy and tasty, and I've got a long way to get my macros yet xD