What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• AndreaBess777
    AndreaBess777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sl35p5pxjvvs.jpg
    Ceviche
  • jhony873
    jhony873 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    7_mSsGKYuzXTFQJsyiT3uf341CNxSr63ndR1IQtP58i43mfYqCKSRelI7hcd2IQyR3o4zu700rkZz2sPTz3WHWXc-FeJksTj3KdIQ1RXS7tsWSLoOTK26zZuNWsu2EP4n-NWALQDtzpboz5kQuMXeV2kYap_gA=w470-h313-nc[img][/img]
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    bsqiim7cg8yz.jpg
    @mattyc772014 "crack chicken" ^ some seriously crispy skin. :)

• DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bsqiim7cg8yz.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Looks Delish!!!!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    4y41d1rd0rxs.jpg

Lunch, easiest pasta and broccoli (stock photo) I forgot to take a pic, so good, get the recipe from skinnytaste.com
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @Jackie0Marie That is ridonculously good looking. :) Thanks
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    @jkwolly , just wanted to mention that I love your wedding dress! So gorgeous. That's the kind of style I'd go for myself :)
    Aww thank you @JL2513 - it was my 4-year anniversary last week :smile:
  • winklermom
    winklermom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bsqiim7cg8yz.jpg

Mind sharing this recipe? This looks uh-mazing!!

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I got an idea, let's pic quote some more mediocre looking chicken
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Or...

8vpy68rny4eo.jpg

Red velvet cupcake, chewy chocolate chip cookie, cream cheese frosting and crushed graham crackers.

Now if only I could figure out size coding for image cause I tried making it smaller on my computer and still it's huge in here. Pesky coding.
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »
    I got an idea, let's pic quote some more mediocre looking chicken

Somebody's salty. Hangry??
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Dessert I just made tonight. Strawberry Protein Cheesecake. 178 calories and 25 grams protein per slice.

r1ow7cnzph4s.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    x5gmpe2kus65.jpg
    Field tomatoes, Spinach/zucchini mushroom turkey burgers topped with homemade guacamole grilled zucchini and some sour cream with grilled carrots and red bell peppers
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Acg67
    YIKES!!!! Sorry, new at this. Not lazy, just didn't know the courtesy, nor the mechanics, so to speak.
    I just enjoy the thread.
    Thanks for the information.
    BTW your picture post are very interesting, I guess some of us do not have access to such elaborate food.

• JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    @Acg67 , I get that you're irked about picture quoting, but the mediocre looking chicken comment was not very nice.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @Acg67 , I get that you're irked about picture quoting, but the mediocre looking chicken comment was not very nice.

That is just my personal opinion, I'm sure people think the same of my food. For giggles though, Google crispy chicken thighs and see if you notice any differences right off the bat. Even in this very thread there are some pretty solid versions of crispy skin chicken
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your food looks awful, @Acg67 ;) I do volunteer for the following to be called out on its mediocrity, for it is the most humble of dishes: I give you, ladies and gents, the lowly lentil loaf. In all its glory. Weep for it, friends, for this is a loaf-face that only its creator could love, a tragedy of ketchup-smothered vegetarian longing for other times and homier places. ...ahem, sorry, carried away. But seriously, it's pretty tasty.

Baked chipotle-ketchup lentil loaf, thyme mashed potatoes, peppered peas

dmbv4e39nx4u.jpg

So lentil, so loaf....
    gvuchsu6yh3v.jpg

Lunch was leftover pinto bean-grilled veggie taco with guac and a salad of greens, raspberries, sweet onion dressing, and dry Jack cheese

9pipg4jp7bec.jpg

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Whoa! Feels through the roof! Lmfao!

No doubt "crispy skin chicken" on Google is amazing, especially since most seem to be a Peking or fried version - that ish is DELICIOUS!

However, a quick simple well browned chicken thigh (with most skin trimmed except for the small top piece because that's how I like it) does not compare and certainly mediocre in comparison to the great Googlez. :)

Now back to sharing food pics, I give you left-over mediocre pork chop with egg and corn tortilla:
    v786tt2vpg0g.jpg

Also, my bro-in-law went scalloping and brought home bay scallops. He requested I make scallop alfredo. That wouldn't have been my first choice, but he picked them from the Bay not me. It was super yummy though!
    bv1cyrc84g3d.jpg

Please keep all hands and feels inside the ride at all times. ;)

(Edited because original post cut off 2nd half of my text. Oops.)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »

That is just my personal opinion, I'm sure people think the same of my food. For giggles though, Google crispy chicken thighs and see if you notice any differences right off the bat. Even in this very thread there are some pretty solid versions of crispy skin chicken

I'm dying :joy: