What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Honey soy marinated chicken with brown rice and veggies:

Honey-tamari-marinade.jpg

Deconstructed banana caramel cream pie:

Banana-caramel-pie-deconstructed-cropped.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    acg67: an ACTUAL pig head? Looks interesting that is for sure!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    acg67: an ACTUAL pig head? Looks interesting that is for sure!

Yup

IMG_20140526_123152.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    WOW! that's hectic!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I tried my hand at making summer rolls! It took a bit of practice getting the wrappers to cooperate, but in the end it was pretty fun and super tasty. Next time I won't go through the trouble of making two different kinds, haha - twice as many things to chop and not worth the effort for the sake of a little variety. One of them is seasoned veggie chicken, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, mango, jalapeno, cilantro, and green onion. The other is radicchio, avocado, carrot, cucumber, pan fried tofu, and purple basil. The tofu one was our favorite - and the leaves look so pretty in the transparent wrapper :) served with two different sauces - a pretty basic soy garlic sauce and a spicy peanut sauce.

springrolls_sm.jpg
  • jessieann9393
    Options
    Well... I wasn't hungry until I ran through this thread... so brb going to stuff my face!! lol oh and those spring rolls look soooooo good!!!:love:
  • makemeskinny89
    Options
    some of these meals look amazing!
  • spreece25
    spreece25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    *drool*
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    <
    read thread title really quickly and swore it said "What does your penis look like."
  • linztx
    linztx Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bumping for future references! Great Ideas.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, solid last couple of pages guys! :love:

Was on a work management planning session retreat and had some tasty foods:

First day lunch was an artisan salad, bison shepherds pie (forgot an "inside" picture) and a mint crème brûlée
    jts2s6.jpg
    2f06m44.jpg
    14ctmcp.jpg

First day dinner was another artisan salad, mustard and pistachio crusted rack of lamb, and a saskatoon berry sundae (since I am GF - my coworkers had sticky toffee pudding).
    2qa8i7p.jpg
    14jteli.jpg
    316uept.jpg
    33ju937.jpg

Second day breakfast was eggs benny - so damn delicious
    dwuzjk.jpg

Second day lunch was french onion soup, alberta roast beef dip and caeser salad, and another saskatoon berry sundae
    neg7zp.jpg
    b96w3.jpg
    wa4zsn.jpg

Second day dinner was coconut thai shrimp (forgot to take a picture before I ate it all), salmon and rice pilaf (was suppose to be a lobster meal but they couldn't source it :sad: :sad: :sad:) and saskatoon berry cheesecake :love:
    an0pq9.jpg
    2i94eia.jpg
    28wchte.jpg

AAAAND finally, third day breakkie was an omelet with pork sausages!
    oftv00.jpg

Needless to say I wasn't too hungry for lunch on Friday when I got home :blushing:
  • Acg67
    Options
    Chipotle chicken, bacon, cavatappi, cheddar burrito - really a chicken and mac n cheese burrito

IMG_20140604_183822.jpg
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Chipotle chicken, bacon, cavatappi, cheddar burrito - really a chicken and mac n cheese burrito

oh my.......
  • StephanieR88
    Options
    Swordfish with Spicy Mango Salsa and Israeli Couscous

w1sm5g.jpg
  • DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Whoa! Impressive
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options

Next time, try it with pulled pork instead of chicken.

It can makes my BF cry.
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    Holy crap, solid last couple of pages guys! :love:

Was on a work management planning session retreat and had some tasty foods:

First day lunch was an artisan salad, bison shepherds pie (forgot an "inside" picture) and a mint crème brûlée

First day dinner was another artisan salad, mustard and pistachio crusted rack of lamb, and a saskatoon berry sundae (since I am GF - my coworkers had sticky toffee pudding).

Second day breakfast was eggs benny - so damn delicious

Second day lunch was french onion soup, alberta roast beef dip and caeser salad, and another saskatoon berry sundae

Second day dinner was coconut thai shrimp (forgot to take a picture before I ate it all), salmon and rice pilaf (was suppose to be a lobster meal but they couldn't source it :sad: :sad: :sad:) and saskatoon berry cheesecake :love:

AAAAND finally, third day breakkie was an omelet with pork sausages!

Everything looks so good! Those eggs benedict... Yum! You were well pampered. :)
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    I tried my hand at making summer rolls! It took a bit of practice getting the wrappers to cooperate, but in the end it was pretty fun and super tasty. Next time I won't go through the trouble of making two different kinds, haha - twice as many things to chop and not worth the effort for the sake of a little variety. One of them is seasoned veggie chicken, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, mango, jalapeno, cilantro, and green onion. The other is radicchio, avocado, carrot, cucumber, pan fried tofu, and purple basil. The tofu one was our favorite - and the leaves look so pretty in the transparent wrapper :) served with two different sauces - a pretty basic soy garlic sauce and a spicy peanut sauce.

I love doing my own spring rolls. Will definitely try your tofu version, it looks scrumptious.
  • Acg67
    Options
    Soft shell BLT, sriracha mayo

IMG_20140605_182217.jpg
    IMG_20140605_182334.jpg