Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Crazy awesome how easy it is to make meatloaf. Just mix up a bunch of stuff and pop that baby into the oven for an hour.

This made me giggle! I make mine Italian style, of course, with tomatoes and cheese.....mmmmmm, I love meatloaf!
    Tomatoes in meatloaf sounds DELICIOUS. I never tried that before... I do make a sauce out of tomato paste and a few other ingredients that I use as a glaze on top of the meatloaf, but tomatoes inside of it sounds really good. I'm going to have to do that next time.
    Every once in a while I get in a mood where I'm like "Hmm... I kind of want to add sugar to my coffee. I'm craving something sweet." I always have to remind myself that I'm not a fan of sugar in coffee. The taste never sits quite right with me and it always makes me feel somewhat sick. I have some cream in my fridge, though, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

You know what's REALLY REALLY good? Chamomile tea with cream/milk and honey. I would make it almost every night before going to bed when I was little :tongue: So soothing.... and the smell of chamomile... YES.

I can't drink chamomile. It literally tastes like flowers.
    It tastes like a delicious, creamy flower :lol:

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @Glinda1971, have fun at the yard sale!
    @CountessKitteh, have fun at Hershey Park! Eat some chocolate for me too!

I agree eat all the chocolates for everyone:).

Appreciated, since I literally can't. :)
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while I get in a mood where I'm like "Hmm... I kind of want to add sugar to my coffee. I'm craving something sweet." I always have to remind myself that I'm not a fan of sugar in coffee. The taste never sits quite right with me and it always makes me feel somewhat sick. I have some cream in my fridge, though, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

You know what's REALLY REALLY good? Chamomile tea with cream/milk and honey. I would make it almost every night before going to bed when I was little :tongue: So soothing.... and the smell of chamomile... YES.

I can't drink chamomile. It literally tastes like flowers.

YES!

Seconded
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Confession: the next time I mow the back yard, I am definitely buying myself ice cream. This yogurt and grapes just isn't doing the trick.

Ice cream flavor suggestions that don't involve coconut, birthday cake or cookie dough are welcomed.

Some of my favorite flavors are:

Talenti:

Salted Caramel Peanut (my favorite)
    Sea Salt Caramel
    Mediterranean Mint
    Caramel Apple Pie
    Southern Butter Pecan

Turkey Hill:

Southern Lemon Pie (seasonal favorite)
    Phillies Graham Slam
    Party Cake (this one is really good)

Edy's:

French Silk
    Mint Chocolate Chip
    Both of their Cinnamon Bun Fun in slow churned & regular are good

Ben & Jerry's:

Cinnamon Buns (this is my all time favorite ice cream)
    Their core Speculoos flavor is good
    Their Peanut Butter Cookie Core is also pretty good
    At Wal-Mart they have an exclusive Cotton Candy flavor that is decent

Yuengling's:

If you have this brand near you then their Buttered Caramel Popcorn ice cream is good

The bolded, YES!

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    @Lefty1290, welcome back!

Thank you! :)

I had a big "whoosh" this morning; I'm only a pound away from my original goal and four pounds from my new goal. Yay!

Yay! That is fantastic. Super great!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    @pofoster21, good job with your race. Congrats on placing and being called petite! :) I also want to say I love how you responded to Crosby's post! And also, how much you've "learned" from this thread. Although it took you 47 years to realize you are super great, at least now you know it! And I think that's awesome!
    @raelynnsmama52512, good luck going forward with the house!
    @Lefty1290, welcome back!
    @Italian_Buju, I think it's great that you stand up for what you believe in.
    @riderfangal, hope your foot feels better soon!

As for me...I'm taking a real rest day today! No running or treadmill...for the first time in well over a month (not quite sure exactly how long). I will walk outside if the rain holds off and I might do my short circuit training video. My step count will be waaay down today... I know I've said it so many times, I know rest days are good..it's just so hard for me!
    Also, I slept almost a full 8.5 hours...that's 3+ hours more than a normal night for me!! Wowza!
    Happy Sunday to everyone!

You need to rest if you haven't in a month. Seriously. You should take a few days off. Otherwise you will burn out or injure yourself. It's important and can only improve your health and run times!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This morning is my kids' last morning of school... I'm not too happy about it. Less stressed than last year though... but still. I'm sorely going to miss my alone time. I'm not working out this morning so I can enjoy it (still got to run to the store though) but I'll take the kids to the gym this afternoon to keep them busy. I foresee a lot of time spent on the treadmill in the next 3 months.

I confess that I haven't touched my weights for 3 days and I really don't want to...

I confess that I judge customers when they buy 2 pound weights or even four pound weights.

Why? I always use 2 lb weights with my cardio. I even have 5 lb weights for the same thing. They're not for "lifting heavy," obviously, but they serve a purpose. Haven't you ever done Fitness Blender or other videos?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    OMG canning peaches is so much work! :#
  • riderfangal
    Options

I was thinking of you doing that today. It's hot messy work. Hope you have AC
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I was thinking of you doing that today. It's hot messy work. Hope you have AC
    Oh yeah, I could not live without A/C, lol.

Seriously, though, not only is it uncomfortable, but being a T1D it is actually dangerous if it gets too hot outside because long term diabetes causes an impaired ability to sweat and cool your own body off.....

I am just sealing the first set of jars now, and then back into the kitchen I go......

• TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted 105 pounds today!!! Only 30 pounds to go to deadlift my bodyweight! Mr. NY was very impressed!

Probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow but whatever! :smile:
  • riderfangal
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I deadlifted 105 pounds today!!! Only 30 pounds to go to deadlift my bodyweight! Mr. NY was very impressed!

Congratulations. You guys and your lifting amazes me!
  • FluffySandwich
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I confess that I judge the people on my Facebook page who get into relationships where both parties tell eachother how much they are in love and will always be together.... only to break up a week later.

I just saw this happen... but it didn't even last one week. They broke up after four days. Made me cringe. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

But it's so worth it in December when they aren't in season...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Way to go!! I am so proud of you!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I judge the people on my Facebook page who get into relationships where both parties tell eachother how much they are in love and will always be together.... only to break up a week later.

I just saw this happen... but it didn't even last one week. They broke up after four days. Made me cringe. :(

I could have told you 4 days in that I was going to marry Denni, but I wouldn't have because it sounded insane. We've been married 23 years. It doesn't sound so insane now.
  • FluffySandwich
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Edited because for some reason..... not really sure why, I felt kind of embarrassed. :lol:
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

Way to go!! I am so proud of you!!!

Thanks!!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Good Stuff!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Haha! Or the ones that their status changes from single to together over and over again......