Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    I could use some more friends! Currently pregnant so set to maintenance for now but would still love some motivation :)
  • SusaLOK
    SusaLOK Posts: 7 Member
    Susanna, 28 (almost wrote 25, I'm getting so old :cold_sweat:), from Finland.

Office worker who spends most of her freetime playing video games. Help needed, severely.
  • HellaxDre
    HellaxDre Posts: 2 Member
    The more friends the better! Feel free to add
  • clairesp8y
    clairesp8y Posts: 4 Member
    Yes please!
  • FunSizedKJ
    FunSizedKJ Posts: 67 Member
    Woop Woop! Aren't we all in this together anyway?!
  • Add me!! Competitive dancer from Norway. Fit and low body fat percentage, but there is always room for progress! I swear by a clean, intuitive and flexible diet. Really looking for more friends here :D:D
  • CocoClassic
    CocoClassic Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello everyone! Jumping out there to say I could seriously use some help & motivation! I'm 37 years old, newlywed, buying a home and in a job that Im unhappy at. Prior to working here I was fit but the commute and stress has thrown me way off and packed on 20 lbs. I seriously could use an accountability partner and am willing to do the same! Add me if you'd like! Thanks and good luck to everyone on this arduous journey.
  • alicejane2
    alicejane2 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm happy to accept all friend requests! Need motivation so i don't feel as alone!!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 779 Member
    Hi Beautiful people! feel free to add me. :)
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    I am new to MyFitnessPal, and I sure could use some motivational friends, right now everything seems really good, im eating better anyways, I have been at it for 2 weeks, and I am terrified to slip back into my old habits, especially because after 2 weeks of making good decisions, i feel as good as i did back when i was playing football in HS, I still have a lot of weight to lose, 70 lbs to be exact, but i feel great, and its a blessing
  • sehrishjaffery
    sehrishjaffery Posts: 5 Member
    Add me
    Need the motivation and support
  • mermaid_motel
    mermaid_motel Posts: 5 Member
    Sign me up for some friendly motivation!
  • mariepiercy2015
    mariepiercy2015 Posts: 1 Member
    I could use so.e motivation please feel free to add me :smile:
  • epcswim2009
    epcswim2009 Posts: 13 Member
    I would love to have more friends on here! The more motivation to stay on track the better!! Add me
  • SimpleGirlNoche
    SimpleGirlNoche Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile: I haven't gotten the courage to open my food diary, but hopefully I'll get there within the next few months. I'm still a pretty bad eater LOL
  • CassandraGibs
    CassandraGibs Posts: 1 Member
    I'm super new to this! I could use a bit of motivation and support Been yo yo dieting and stress eating on and off for years! Need to get down to my goal weight and stay there! I'm looking forward to this!
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Hanging in until September when I go back to school and switch to a strict low carb diet.
    Always more than willing to accept friend requests, and I try to log everyday.
    (Also, I have an open diary, I know some of you guys like that.)
  • OliveTheGarden
    OliveTheGarden Posts: 1 Member
    Yo guys im 16 and working hard daily to achieve my soccer scholarship, Feel free to add me :)
  • AndrewHendrix93
    AndrewHendrix93 Posts: 11 Member
    Alright!
  • kcrobinson9106
    kcrobinson9106 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello :) just signed up now and really really want to take it seriously this time. Looking for lose about 16 lbs to start off with.