Women shouldn't have muscles......

Options

Replies

• VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    People are entitled to have opinions, you have opinions too, right? The thing is, we don't have to agree with their opinions and we don't have to take their opinions on board. Leave them to their opinions and do what you want to do.

I know it's rude, but when someone offers me an unsolicited opinion and I'm not in the mood to hear it my response is, "Did I ask you?" They don't usually do it again.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes get jokes about my "manly arms" and my FIL sometimes calls me a "work horse". He says it as a compliment, but I still don't like it much. I usually just say something like "I need those muscles because I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do the work". Which is the truth. I don't work to build muscles. I have muscles because I do work.
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I obviously don't speak on behalf of all men... But, women in my humble option, look amazing with fine muscle definition, so long as it's naturally done, it just enhances their assets more... But more importantly, it shows dedication, confidence, commitment ... And who doesn't love a strong independent woman!

That with many more qualities that come with going to the gym and working at a goal.

These reasons are part of why, I must admit, some of the sexiest curves on a woman IMO are deltoids. I respect and value the discipline it takes and the health benefits that come from exercising.

And, to be perfectly honest, back when I was going through military training, I found the focus and looks of determination in my fellow female trainee's eyes to be particularly enchanting, even when there was no makeup allowed and everybody was in the same baggy physical training uniform.
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    csuhar wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I obviously don't speak on behalf of all men... But, women in my humble option, look amazing with fine muscle definition, so long as it's naturally done, it just enhances their assets more... But more importantly, it shows dedication, confidence, commitment ... And who doesn't love a strong independent woman!

That with many more qualities that come with going to the gym and working at a goal.

These reasons are part of why, I must admit, some of the sexiest curves on a woman IMO are deltoids. I respect and value the discipline it takes and the health benefits that come from exercising.

And, to be perfectly honest, back when I was going through military training, I found the focus and looks of determination in my fellow female trainee's eyes to be particularly enchanting, even when there was no makeup allowed and everybody was in the same baggy physical training uniform.

Great reply & my deltoids are actually one of the things I'm most proud of.

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    And men can't have feelings.

In reality, everything about a woman with muscle is sexy.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Looking good and feeling good about myself is most important. I'm guessing that if a man didn't find me attractive, chances are, we are not like minded and I wouldn't find him attractive either. Bottom line, you have to like yourself first!
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.

• terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.

Where did you find a photo of Gail Platt's face on some dudes body?!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It's all subjective. Personally I'd prefer the look of Tia Ta (figure competitor) over Kim K.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • alpha_515
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

Where did you find a photo of Gail Platt's face on some dudes body?!

Haha was a joke between me and my mate. We called it "STRONG GALE" during bad weather in New Zealandbwi5gmzyxz7k.jpg

• alpha_515
    Options
    At the end of the day Attraction is not a choice.

Our type is an imaginary concept that never lives up to our expectation in reality...
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    idk everybody likes what they like I guess.

crossfit girls are hot as hell. Bodybuilding girls that have been taking too much test are not

maybe that's comparing apples and oranges
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Iunno, I think my man's gorgeous o.o
    -shrug-

Anyway, topicwise..

Maybe we should edit DNA to make it so no one has muscles :3
    We can just all be gelatin -nodnod-
    Bones?! Who needs those!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.

6903c289f2002897aec717d6682f5125.png

• alpha_515
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

Yeah that's their life, non of my business.

I'm just not attracted to that type at all !
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Iunno, I think my man's gorgeous o.o
    -shrug-

Anyway, topicwise..

Maybe we should edit DNA to make it so no one has muscles :3
    We can just all be gelatin -nodnod-
    Bones?! Who needs those!

big-hero-6-2.jpg?w=960

I tried so hard to watch that movie.. I could not :,(

I fail.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.
  • alpha_515
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.

People who are insecure are very unattractive as well.

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg

I seldom win personality contests lol.... also chronically single!