Women shouldn't have muscles......

1356

Replies

  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Riz72 wrote: »
    I know there's a lot of men who feel this way and I just don't get it.

    A woman who's ripped and in the gym putting in work is incredibly hot.

    It says a lot about someone's personality if they have goals and are sticking to them.

    Agreed. Since I started this, I've suddenly found bodybuilder types of both genders to be much more attractive. This is a lot of work!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,221 Member
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg


    So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.


    Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.


    Yeah that's their life, non of my business.

    I'm just not attracted to that type at all !

    That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.

    People who are insecure are very unattractive as well.

    You're right. Insecure people are unattractive when they are vocal about their insecurities.

    The OP of this thread asked how to handle someone who gives out an opinion on what is or isn't attractive about someone's body. You jumped in and offered your completely irrelevant and unwanted opinion. Don't you see the irony?
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,664 Member
    Lets just derail this thread.... any chic that's spending hours in the gym and eating right, she's probably going to get a body that's appealing to me.

    any chic that's spending hours in the gym and eating right, and taking whatever the latest mass building drugs are, then she's going to go to far and perhaps develop other physiological changes that are not attractive.

    but I respect both of their hard work
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg


    So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.


    Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.


    Yeah that's their life, non of my business.

    I'm just not attracted to that type at all !

    That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.

    People who are insecure are very unattractive as well.

    You're right. Insecure people are unattractive when they are vocal about their insecurities.

    The OP of this thread asked how to handle someone who gives out an opinion on what is or isn't attractive about someone's body. You jumped in and offered your completely irrelevant and unwanted opinion. Don't you see the irony?


    That's my choice to free will, now you jumping on my comment projecting your own self hatred is an irony in itself.

    My opinion should be none of your concern. I said what I had to..
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,221 Member
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg


    So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.


    Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.


    Yeah that's their life, non of my business.

    I'm just not attracted to that type at all !

    That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.

    People who are insecure are very unattractive as well.

    You're right. Insecure people are unattractive when they are vocal about their insecurities.

    The OP of this thread asked how to handle someone who gives out an opinion on what is or isn't attractive about someone's body. You jumped in and offered your completely irrelevant and unwanted opinion. Don't you see the irony?


    That's my choice to free will, now you jumping on my comment projecting your own self hatred is an irony in itself.

    My opinion should be none of your concern. I said what I had to..

    Yep, totally hate myself. You nailed it.
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    jg0nb39h5tig.jpg


    So yeah if you're talking muscular like this , defo doesn't do it at all for me.


    Solid photoshop. I get what you mean and that's your opinion. If a woman wanted to look like that and was willing to do whatever it took to look like that then your opinion is irrelevant.


    Yeah that's their life, non of my business.

    I'm just not attracted to that type at all !

    That's fine. I'm attracted to attitude and personality instead of a body. People who complain the loudest about what they find unattractive are very unattractive.

    People who are insecure are very unattractive as well.

    You're right. Insecure people are unattractive when they are vocal about their insecurities.

    The OP of this thread asked how to handle someone who gives out an opinion on what is or isn't attractive about someone's body. You jumped in and offered your completely irrelevant and unwanted opinion. Don't you see the irony?


    That's my choice to free will, now you jumping on my comment projecting your own self hatred is an irony in itself.

    My opinion should be none of your concern. I said what I had to..

    Yep, totally hate myself. You nailed it.

    Thanks Mom

  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Tell them: Of all the shapes I might have been I say Hooray for the shapes I'm in
    (Dr Seuss)
  • hcumby8156
    hcumby8156 Posts: 2 Member
    All men are different, I am getting in shape to do a fitness comp, but I know tons of females that want to be skinny fat and not tone at all. Personally I was a six pack and a low BF% if people want to get on me about it then they are jealous of you accomplishment. People never have anything nice to say..... you are either, too fat, too skinny, to manly, to pretty, ect. Personally you need to be happy in your own skin!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Never understood why someone would call someone who isn't their mom in some sense, mom. It is kind of self implicating you're a child and in need of parenting as much or more than implying the other person is being overly commanding.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    senecarr wrote: »
    Never understood why someone would call someone who isn't their mom in some sense, mom. It is kind of self implicating you're a child and in need of parenting as much or more than implying the other person is being overly commanding.

    It's a form of condescension....
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Lets just derail this thread.... any chic that's spending hours in the gym and eating right, she's probably going to get a body that's appealing to me.

    any chic that's spending hours in the gym and eating right, and taking whatever the latest mass building drugs are, then she's going to go to far and perhaps develop other physiological changes that are not attractive.

    but I respect both of their hard work

    I agree. I think hard work & dedication are very attractive.
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Everyone has the right to an opinion and we have the right to ignore them especially when you didn't ask :D You can't fix stupid so don't go down that road.

    I'm not there yet BUT I love the muscles I have and very proud of them. :) You tell them "I would rather be toned and sculpted than flabby and giggly???

    rznm9n28wk5p.jpg
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    senecarr wrote: »
    Never understood why someone would call someone who isn't their mom in some sense, mom. It is kind of self implicating you're a child and in need of parenting as much or more than implying the other person is being overly commanding.

    Like saying poop backwards = poop? That sort of thing? O.o
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    annaskiski wrote: »
    senecarr wrote: »
    Never understood why someone would call someone who isn't their mom in some sense, mom. It is kind of self implicating you're a child and in need of parenting as much or more than implying the other person is being overly commanding.

    It's a form of condescension....

    I get that, but I don't see the point. If someone advising you reminds you of being told what to do by a parent, doesn't it say more about how recently you still got told what to do by a parent, more than it says anything about the person's tone?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,345 Member
    My response varies but mostly I cba to get into a discussion about this with most people (more hassle than it's worth) so it's usually just something like "I want to get strong as hell, regardless of muscle" or "Women don't have the hormones to gain mass like men" - and then cut it off pretty quickly to avoid them trying to argue the point.

    If you feel like being a bit snarkey, to them telling you what men prefer, you could go with "I've never had any complaints in that area", to bringing up how insecure they must be. Because let's face it, everyone's entitled to have preferences, but it's pretty much just the insecure guys that seem to have an issue with other women having muscle and express that opinion to the world. Same with women. There are things I don't find attractive, I don't feel the urge to go and tell every man with those characteristics what they should/shouldn't be doing with their body! Good for them, who cares?

    Personally, I want more muscle! I'm leaning out at the moment so not going to get any for a while, but it's a long term goal. I love how it looks, especially in my legs/lower half and it helps my lifting which is my main passion. Fortunately, my bf is supportive and finds me attractive either way, but ultimately, my goals are my own. You're the one who has to live in your body all your life. I've had comments from other people who feel like they have a right to tell me what I should be aiming for, they can do one!
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Jovette42 wrote: »
    Everyone has the right to an opinion and we have the right to ignore them especially when you didn't ask :D You can't fix stupid so don't go down that road.

    I'm not there yet BUT I love the muscles I have and very proud of them. :) You tell them "I would rather be toned and sculpted than flabby and giggly???

    rznm9n28wk5p.jpg

    You look amazing! I would be proud too! I need to find a pic to share.

  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Here is my many physique lol!
    nqz662g04kfc.jpg
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    Here is my many physique lol!
    nqz662g04kfc.jpg

    You are *kitten* hot !
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    Here is my many physique lol!
    nqz662g04kfc.jpg

    You are *kitten* hot !

    Thank you :p