What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Turkey salad, celery with a little cream cheese, red bell pepper, and melon.

rupj82l6zc9p.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was wet and dry hot wings, leftover peppery sausage breakfast casserole, toast, green beans and four C {carrots, cucumbers. cauliflower and celery} salad. Also had fruit with Greek yogurt and sugar free Chocolate pudding. Everything was very good.

7nr08fv3gz37.jpg
    tu6zngxtjopz.jpg
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Last night was big family meal of meat and potato pie (well, a meat and potato slow-cooked stew, with a top of shortcrust pastry, rather than a whole pastry pie), with the classic pickled red cabbage and beetroot accompaniment. Also, I found a jar of Umami flavouring in a local shop, added it to the stew, and it tasted incredible! Followed by a small chocolate fairy cake (topped with little dinosaurs!), courtesy of me and my nephews' baking adventures yesterday! It was so lovely!

Tonight is roast gammon, baked potato and cauliflower cheese. They're a bit 'winter warmer' for late July, but it's not stopped raining since yesterday, so it feels like that kind of weather! I guess the Northerner in me is really coming out!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was late eating lunch, and somehow found all the highest calorie items in the fridge. So. . . . . . supper was chicken stir-fry. Very good. Also just over 400 calories.

pvexv1qimqf5.jpg
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We all gathered at Sister's for taco salad tonight. I had mine on a flour tortilla with taco meat, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cheese, romaine lettuce, green and red salsa. Very good.

egr26p8m24w8.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Date night, went out for dinner, we started with some wings and than I had Quinoa Crusted Chicken with a mango salad and my hubs had a Clubhouse, food was so good.
    yhb2z7fe2qys.jpg
    q8j0h8rhb4t6.jpg
    tu0bcja0qyjm.jpg
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Vegan coconut curry soup with steamed broccoli. I could eat Thai inspired every night!
    2y75nocpdp8d.jpg
  • HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken cutlets & a salad.
  • martiniconqueso
    martiniconqueso Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This was last night - you can't see it, but somewhere under all those heirlooms and arugula was a thick slab of brie. qztp61yi5qfr.jpg
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    homemade turkey burger on a one slice of rye toast with mayo. (can eat over salad if too many carbs today) Romaine and tomato salad. topped with charred red pepper "candy". Glass of milk.
  • larrodarro
    Options

Supper was Spicy Tortilla Soup with Chipotle chicken, Anaheim chili peppers, corn and black beans. I had the first bowl dished up when I realized I had forgot the crushed tomatoes. A quick trip to the pantry and a few more minutes on the stove fixed that. Served with toasted roll and topped with cheddar. Very good. And only 74 calories per 150 grams.

gmlue9ehxmpf.jpg
    fqof0alrp2fs.jpg

• allaboutthefood
    Options
    wu3e9o5tie9w.jpg
    Quinoa with chives and green onion, grilled fish and bell pepper with some cottage cheese
  • LaLa_Ventura
    LaLa_Ventura Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Smothered Turkey patties with wild Rice and Green Beans. Gravy is from turkey meats juices and a little cornstarch.
  • geohunt
    geohunt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Flounder cooked with fresh lemon and butter. Brown rice and spinach with grated Parmesan cheese and a can of okra and tomatoes (my favorite) Cucumber slices with light sour cream and a bunch of dill.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie and I went to Main Street Station for supper tonight. It was chips and salsa, a salad and the shrimp Alfredo. Pretty good.

z8kerpp2sjej.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    For supper tonight I added mixed veggies, onions, tomatoes, bacon and cheddar to the Tortilla soup. Very good. In fact, it seems to get better everyday. Maybe it's just the bacon.

jhzgiknr3d20.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    We went out for Italian tonight. Spaghetti with pomodoro sauce and meatballs; and salad.

otu6xvpx79ro.jpg

0m9uedejszt3.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was from the teen birthday party here at the Civic Center. It was hot wings, meat balls, lil' smokies and deviled eggs. I thought about cooking a few veggies, but never did. I did eat a carrot as dessert.

m2wb0ha7hr9j.jpg