• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese. :#
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We went out for Mexican food last night, so I had leftovers (1/2 a tamale, 1/4 enchilada and some beans), and made a salad of mixed greens, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red and yellow bell pepper, finely chopped brocolli, shredded carrots, cucumber, toasted pumpkin seeds, red grapes and raisins.

8glsmwpohghv.jpg

• victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday evening's supper(which I am having right now at 1.35 in the morning): Instant Beef Ramen
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Dessert tonight was a whole wheat banana nut muffin.

ises07wk044n.jpg
  • EPHarbor
    EPHarbor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    blog.myfitnesspal.comspiced-pork-tenderloin-with-sauteed-apples, with a lemon spinach orzo01nq7b142g4z.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that looks great and lemon spinach orzo sounds like the base of one of my favorite soups!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Chipoltle blackbean burger sandwich on toasted sprouted grain bread with green onion, tomato, mixed greens, mushrooms, mixed sprouts, and mayo; red bell pepper, cucumber, brocolli stems, and a clementine.

nsgfnjtquihy.jpg
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this all looks so good! I was just sitting here thinking what i should make for dinner. My father butchered one of his cow's and sent me loads of hamburger, steak & roast. I took out some of the hamburger so i guess i'll concoct some recipe with it.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Homemade hoppin' john and cornbread. Maybe some veggies.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos with lettuce and tomato.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Turkey kielbasa and cabbage. It's hours until dinnertime, here, but I am quite excited.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We had half a pound of hot sausage leftover from making the gumbo that needed using. Since we only had sweet banana pepper for the unstuffed peppers, I thought Margie might have used some of it there. But she used ground turkey and just browned the sausage. Also had some more of the corn salad. A pretty good supper.

licareta6rg0.jpg
  • nikkistuhlmiller
    nikkistuhlmiller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Turkey Taco salad. Had to hit the Macros! It was really good!
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Chili
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Homemade beer battered chicken fingers, mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Tonight I had sesame chicken, cucumber, an egg muffin and strawberries.

2i0led34jtqv.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Tonight it was a little of this, a little of that. A ham and chicken breast sandwich, unstuffed peppers, green beans and steak stir-fry.

eccizulu543v.jpg

Then I had one of the blueberry muffins my boss had left in the office with 200g of my Greek blueberry cheesecake pudding. {I am so full}

p70rt3ujg7uy.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwich (Trader Joe's no-salt albacore, mixed sprouts, mixed greens, green onion, brocolli, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, celery, sriracha, garlic salt, black pepper, tzatziki); cucumber, steamed brussel sprouts, and strawberries.

zwzzm5n911rr.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Satay chicken in a wrap with lettuce, cucmber, capsicum and corriander salad. Might have some oven fries on the side.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I had zucchini pasta with grilled mushrooms, tomato sauce and fresh parm cheese.