Are you a hugger?

Replies

• sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    With people I know, definitely! Not those wimpy limpy hugs either. I love proper bone crushing bear hugs :D
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    No. Don't touch me.
  • meganharvi
    meganharvi Posts: 150 Member
    Yes hugs are just good for you. They improve your mood and boost your immune system
  • chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Yes, love giving and receiving hugs!! I'll hug my entire family and friends. Co-workers if they need one. But would never make anyone uncomfortable.
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Hell yes!! I love hugs, I judge people on how they hug hahaha
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Yep. Big ole hugger here.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    I have friends I hug and friends I handshake with and I have friends who get the brohug and some who get nothing more than a tip of the hat. And then there are two friends who every time I see them have to go in for the overly-excited-labradore-like-tackle-hug.. which I don't object to. All depends on the person really. :)
  • Energetic19
    Energetic19 Posts: 16 Member
    Huggggssss are a fantastic medicine for lots of things, so YES I love my hugs.... Of course after reading some peoples replies I would have to agree even though I like my hugs I have issues with certain people in my space and feel agitated by it, but do I say anything .... Nope I just send really negative energy their way! ;)
  • Kerrbearkelly
    Kerrbearkelly Posts: 57 Member
    I hug. I like giving and getting hugs. I also respect other people's personal space. Forcing a hug on someone would not be fun.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    I have friends I hug and friends I handshake with and I have friends who get the brohug and some who get nothing more than a tip of the hat. And then there are two friends who every time I see them have to go in for the overly-excited-labradore-like-tackle-hug.. which I don't object to. All depends on the person really. :)

Expect the Labrador hug, should we ever meet. Leg humping optional. :lol:
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    I seem to be the only one but just not a hugger. Unless I am drunk or she has big jugs. JK
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    I seem to be the only one but just not a hugger. Unless I am drunk or she has big jugs. JK

Oh, that's why guys always give me nice tight hugs hahaha

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Love hugging and being hugged! Apparently I'm good at it. I'm also pretty good at sensing who is and isn't keen on it and don't smother those with a defensible space.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Love hugging and being hugged! Apparently I'm good at it. I'm also pretty good at sensing who is and isn't keen on it and don't smother those with a defensible space.

Yup. I'm generally pretty aware of this.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Sure, I'll hug pretty much anyone. Except Packers fans.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What???? I'm a hugger and a Packers fan! My hubby hates the Packers but he still hugs me! :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    DEFINITELY!!! :smiley:
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Yes sexy lady hugs and bro toughguy hugs:)
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Do I have too?
  • TheDoucheOfEarl
    TheDoucheOfEarl Posts: 50 Member
    I tend to hug at inappropriate times...like job interviews and at bars.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    Do I have too?

Yes you do. Dont force me to resort to virtual hugs haha