Mommy Challenge- Sunday May 29th - July 4th

Options
12346»

Replies

• airplanes00
    airplanes00 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I was unable to log in this weekend and yesterday (Monday) because we where camping and had no internet. But I am back at work today and an ready to get started. My starting weight (as of last week) is 150lbs, I have my little friend now so I dont want to weigh in for fear of false weight gain that would bum me out. I will wait till next week Monday to post any loss.

Thanks and good luck
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I was unable to log in this weekend and yesterday (Monday) because we where camping and had no internet. But I am back at work today and an ready to get started. My starting weight (as of last week) is 150lbs, I have my little friend now so I dont want to weigh in for fear of false weight gain that would bum me out. I will wait till next week Monday to post any loss.

Thanks and good luck

Funny! Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about!! HA!! Question for all----How do you find your weight to be when "your little friend" is visiting? Mine is here this week and it's taking all I have to keep exercising and not use it as an excuse to sit on the couch and watch movies!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Thanks and good luck

i already did the spreadsheet with the 30 girls and their stats..if you can keep your starting weight and post your starting weight AND your next week wieght at the same time i will add you in then!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I know I'm late but if anyone drops out or doesn't weigh in I'd love to jump on the wagon with you ladies!!!
    I have a 3 year old son (just turned 3 in May) and a 14 month old daughter.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I know I'm late but if anyone drops out or doesn't weigh in I'd love to jump on the wagon with you ladies!!!
    I have a 3 year old son (just turned 3 in May) and a 14 month old daughter.

i already did the spreadsheet with the 30 girls and their stats..if you can keep your starting weight and post your starting weight AND your next week wieght at the same time i will add you in then!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    im so excited too!! im going through it with sweets....i stay within my goal but i feel bad when i eat them...help!!!! lol...ugghhh i wish i didnt love sugar and salt sooooooooooo much!!! im hoping to hit 158 my next monday!!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! We had a family weight loss going on and it's over and this what I need!!! Can't wait! Good luck everyone!
  • paubanda
    paubanda Posts: 34
    Options
    sawe but here is my weigh in 230 cw thighs 29in ....arms 15in.... waist 42in.... lowwer waist 52in.... let's DO this ! :)
  • akaeding
    akaeding Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in. A little late but, I could use the motivation to lose the weight.
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi!

Can I join too?

I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 17 month old (14 1/2 months apart!). So I'm busy, busy, busy, plus I work--semi home, semi out.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's ripped in 30. I'm good about getting the exercise in, but my eating habits are not so great. You all know how it is with kiddos--squeezing bites in here and there--generally from the leftovers on their plates. ;) It's so hard to find time to sit down and make something and actually enjoy eating it. So I tend ot have days where I just blow it on all "quick" foods, and other days where I end up barely eating and binging at night.

I've found that as long as I don't snack after dinner, I do much better, but that is SO hard, as it's the time when I can actually sit down and relax--and well, for me, food is relaxing. ;)

Anyways, that's my story (and excuses), but I'm done with the stalling. I'm ready to push past this hump and get this weight off for good!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    got some much needed advice: closing this thread and starting a new one stating "closed group" you guys are awesome...lets go to new thread and focus on weight loss!!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i haven't been on the computer but my weight right now is 142 down from starting weight of 144.6