Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I am SO impressed with every one of you!! :noway: :drinker:
    I meant fun in the "Oh my god I'm going to die" sense. :P
    :laugh: I like this.

Jen... Good luck with moving your daughter if you are still in the process of it.

swinginchandra... CONGRATS on the pants!!!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Im still here. took the weekend off, my hubby bday was saturday. i will start level 3 today. going to watch it first .

hope everyone is doing well.
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone's doing so awesome! Home stretch! I can't wait to see all your final results!

Are any of you guys interested in starting p90x over the summer once you're done with the 30 day shred? A couple of people from this thread are planning on starting on June 6th, and we'd love the same kinda support group we got with 30DS.

The thread can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/251234-p90x-classic-starting-june-6th-who-s-in
  • syd1980
    Options
    wow level 3 wasnt as bad as i thought. i did 4 more mins afterwards of all the different ab moves too.

im in on the p90x . that is one program i believe in 100%. as long as you push play and do your best , you will see results. i cried when i saw my 90 day pics.
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    D5 L3 (D4 all 3)

Man, I wish I had taken measurements at the beginning of this...
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D8, L2 finished this morning

I've decided that Jillian is no stronger than me. She always gets up and starts walking around right about the time my legs want to give out on me.
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Keep it up everyone! I agree, I wish had I had taken before/after pics. I took measurements around day 5ish so that's something!

I did L2/L3 today - trying to lengthen the workouts to get ready for P90X!

CricketKate: YES you are so right. It kind of makes me mad that she says things like "you have to push" and she's just standing there chatting :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 done :) 25/30

Have a great day everyone!
  • syd1980
    Options
    level 3 is done for today. i think level 2 is harder. i have lost count but will do level 3 til the 5th.
  • swinginchandra
    Options
    D6 L3 (all 3 again too)...
  • Marie852
    Marie852 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started back in April, but off and on and then May I was doing great every day..and then until the May long weekend up here in Canada. we went camping, but i did get a lot of walking in to lose 2lbs. And for the last week and half I have had my dad here, and then this weekend I will have my mom here, but starting tomorrow, I will be back at the dvd again, and trying to get out of level 1 in the next 30 days again. I have so missed doing my workouts, Didn't realize how much I have come to depend on them!!!! Everyone else keep up the good work!!! We all rock whether its 1 pound a week to 2 pounds. We are all choosing a better lifestyle!!!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D1 L2 yesterday (finally). Great work you guys! :drinker:
    I've decided that Jillian is no stronger than me. She always gets up and starts walking around right about the time my legs want to give out on me.
    :laugh:
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a question.

What measurements are we all going to use for final result? I went tape measure happy and did a whole lot more than most.

So I'm guessing these are the norm ??? (if you are a woman of course)

Chest (breasts)
    Under breasts
    Waist
    Hips
    Arms L & R
    Legs L & R
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I'm doing L1/L2 today - I've been alternating which two I do each day. But, I always do L2 because I still think it's the hardest one!

Smtraxx: I was wondering about this too. At first I just took the basics: waist, hips, legs, arms. But a few weeks in I added bust and "lower waist" (the part of the waist where you put your jeans, not your natural waist). So I don't have a perfect comparison for those areas but it's something.

Can't wait to see everyone's results!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I also measure my calves. I can't wait until I can wear normal boots. Haha.
  • smtraxx
    Options
    Phew I'm not the only one then. I did lower waist and calves and neck.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3 done 26/30 :)

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D9, L2: done

Holy Smokes! You girls are awesome!
  • syd1980
    Options
    i feel like i burn and sweat more on level 2 . so i did that instead of level 3 . held all my plank moves today, feels great!
  • smtraxx
    Options
    Day 9 Level 2 done

Plus 40 mins extra cardio and strength.