MUSCLE BUSTERS (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Faith!!! It does sound like some nice plans laid out...We'll just see what the scale says on Wednesday. I am a bit discouraged myself. I've lost some motivation since the weigh-in.

I just finished walking and working...supposed to go out and reconcile with some friends that de-friended 1 1/2 years ago. My hubs set this up and I'm not really happy about it....Friends don't act like that and I feel like I can't really be bothered with it.:ohwell:

I'm off tomorrow and I would like to try the Birkam yoga ago for a good burn...I work the day shift on Monday; so, no laying around eating and drinking for me:happy:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Just went for a massive 1 hr 15 min walk down at the beach to keep that cake I'll be having off my *kitten* and thighs lol.
  • faithikins
    Options
    Just went for a massive 1 hr 15 min walk down at the beach to keep that cake I'll be having off my *kitten* and thighs lol.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Ive been eating a lot of crap. I think I mightve had a migraine yesterday. I didnt workout but I did plant some flowers before the rain. Today is much better. already done my turbo fire and am eating ok. Im going grocery shopping in a bit when my girls nap. Hoping to get some good food, mostly grillin stuff I think. Its supposed to be a good week weather wise :smile:
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Kim: Did you get to do your Bikram Yoga today? How did it go with your "friends" Saturday night?

Faith: lol, way to keep that cake off places it doesn't belong. I'm sure that walk will be a good offset to the birthday celebrations.

Shannon: I hope your head is feeling better. Congrats on getting your workout in already. My biggest problem is having to wait until nighttime to do my workout, then I sometimes talk myself out of it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Britt, I am way too hungover to do anything today...you have to be very hydrated to do the yoga because the room is sooo warm...I am going to try tomorrow or Tuesday
  • faithikins
    Options
    Awww poor Kim, hope you feel better soon!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Kim: Did you get to do your Bikram Yoga today? How did it go with your "friends" Saturday night?

Faith: lol, way to keep that cake off places it doesn't belong. I'm sure that walk will be a good offset to the birthday celebrations.

Shannon: I hope your head is feeling better. Congrats on getting your workout in already. My biggest problem is having to wait until nighttime to do my workout, then I sometimes talk myself out of it.

I do too usually, the weekends I have a lot more leeway. I treasure sleep and oftentimes think sleep is more important than working out. Lately ive been sleeping horribly anyway so what does it matter.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    How did the muscle busters fair this week? I will probably break even - or - have a small loss. We shall see tomorrow.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I did alright...I was moving a lot but didn't eat all that well. I made cookies Saturday so those have been around -bad idea. I doubt I'll have much of a loss, if any, but we'll see in the morn.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I regrouped Sunday, Monday and today...we will see if it's enough:ohwell:
  • brit1329
    Options
    I "think" (fingers crossed) I'm going to have a pretty good loss this week finally. I hope I don't jinx it and go up a bunch over night for some reason :(

Oh crap, I just realized I have to wake up a few hours early tomorrow. I hope that doesn't mess with my weigh in. Ugh.
  • faithikins
    Options
    I was going well but it has jumped up this morning. See how I go tomorrow. :blushing:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Faith, if you had all that sushi...maybe, it's water weight...drink lots of water

Brit, try and go to bed early....ha, my son was having so much trouble falling asleep last night, I gave him melatonin...maybe, you can try some as well

I am feeling good about tomorrow...I am not eating past 7:00 PM and drinking lots of water
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow, team! Let's do this! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Connie, your new picture looks soooo good...you can tell that you've lost weight compared to the other one

I am really hoping for a rally tomorrow, Team Muscle Busters!!!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I have some melatonin if you want it. A whole bottle! It doesnt work for me.

I just had an itty bitty cookie but nothing else late. Horrible eating today but we'll see if theres any effect in the morn.

Im not sure im helping this team much currently. If I get to stay my goal is no fast food for june...that will help me greatly.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie, your new picture looks soooo good...you can tell that you've lost weight compared to the other one

Why, thank you, Kim! :flowerforyou: Makes me feel good to know others can see a change for the better! YAY!! :heart:
  • brit1329
    Options
    Looks like we're doing pretty good so far this week...maybe we'll pull off the win this week?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm down 1.2 lbs this week...but, will post later...I'm thinking we got this one too...I am waiting on Tamara to come and get weighed

So, far...it looks like Connie or Brit have the highest % of weight loss...I still have to plug numbers in the spreadsheet...but, it would be nice to throw some power around