Trigger Foods!

Options
13»

Replies

• mvexplorer
    mvexplorer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fresh mozerella cheese, chips and spinach dip, cinnamon toast crunch, and pizza! Drinking also does me no good.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Also, I don't know anyone who can have just one handful of buttery popcorn. I practically lick the bowl afterwards :confounded:
  • spearmintskies
    spearmintskies Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Beer and pastries.

Editing to second Korean cuisine. And white rice, oh, white rice. I could go without pasta, but....riiiiicceeee.
  • USJohnson
    USJohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Free Pizza! Who could turn it down? Flavored potato chips or plain chips w/dip. I'm such a sucker >:)
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cookies! Heath bar cookies...
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy almonds. The only time I buy them is in the individual serving pouches, otherwise I can easily eat a whole can or half of a one pound bag. They're too good to only measure out an ounce.

I think tortilla chips and salsa con queso would be another for me. I eat bread, cereal and pasta and I haven't found any of those to be an issue.
  • neenbeck
    neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mvexplorer wrote: »
    Fresh mozerella cheese, chips and spinach dip, cinnamon toast crunch, and pizza! Drinking also does me no good.

Ugh, I feel ya on the drinking. Booze is such a trigger for me! First it's a beer, then it's Taco Bell delivery (which is a real thing here in San Francisco).
  • neenbeck
    neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy almonds. The only time I buy them is in the individual serving pouches, otherwise I can easily eat a whole can or half of a one pound bag. They're too good to only measure out an ounce.

I think tortilla chips and salsa con queso would be another for me. I eat bread, cereal and pasta and I haven't found any of those to be an issue.

Salsa con queso, yes. I used to go elbows deep in that stuff.
  • catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    beersticks (salami)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream and cookies