How do you make someone notice you?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    amaried621 wrote: »
    Confidence! That's such an attractive thing and I think it draws people to you more when you are confident in yourself. Work it girl! ;)

This
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    Look at them and smile

+1
    make eye contact with them, and smile
    They'll probably instinctively look away, but wait for a just a couple seconds to see if they come back for another glance.
    If they don't, then you're just staring, and that's weird. LOL

Who are you trying to get noticed by?

Lol ya thats what I dont want is to be the chick staring...especially drooling lol jk. Some guy I like will be at a function im going to tonight.

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Carry a cute puppy around with you.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    The more confident, independent, and affirming you are, the more attractive you will be. And if this guy doesn't appreciate your gifts, there are plenty of others that will.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    By not giving a *kitten*.

Learn to be happy while alone. Only then having company would be a choice, not a necessity.
  • soldiergrl_101
    edited July 2015
    This is me trying to flirt

giphy.gif
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    How do you make someone notice you (without your *kitten* & Boobs hanging out)? Just curious

Just do the whole exposed midriff thing. It'll probably work. ;)

More seriously, you can't "make" someone notice you. All you can do it stack the odds in your favor a little bit. Once you've done that (made your appearance the best you can, as a starter), JUST BE YOU. Try to be comfortable and genuinely enjoy their company.

Some men don't like a mountain of make up on. Some men would like women wearing no make up.

Bold is a good point OP.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Look at them and smile

+1
    They'll probably instinctively look away, but wait for a just a couple seconds to see if they come back for another glance.

Lol ya thats what I dont want is to be the chick staring...especially drooling lol jk. Some guy I like will be at a function im going to tonight.

Sometimes my friends say I have a staring problem but If I'm staring at you and you're starting to feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to throw a biscuit I might catch it with my mouth and devour it but it will keep me distracted for the time being
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    A very long, loud, and awkward fart will make you the focus of the entire room.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Look at them and smile

+1

Sometimes my friends say I have a staring problem but If I'm staring at you and you're starting to feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to throw a biscuit I might catch it with my mouth and devour it but it will keep me distracted for the time being

Now i'm hungry, anyone got some butter to go with my biscuit?

• chivalryder
    edited July 2015

giphy.gif

Do or do not. There is no try.

Just stop thinking about it. If it's meant to happen, it will. By placing such trivial thoughts in your head, you're just wasting energy, making yourself anxious, and making yourself doubt.

All of the above will never attract a man (or woman, if you're into that).

Just do you. Besides, 99% of men are *kitten* and you shouldn't even be giving most of them the time of day. The right guy will fall into your lap when the time is right (or not). There isn't a damn thing you can do to change that or to control it.

Unless you just want to get laid. in which case, just walk into the nearest club, walk up the the closest guy at the bar, tap on his shoulder, grab his hand and pull him out of the club and to your flat.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited July 2015
    I think a lasting smile is the most universal way. Unless you're overseas in a country that thinks smiling is rude, like Romania. Then maybe... something else I dunno hahah.

Also, I'm laughing hard at Claire falling off the bed in the above post. Love that movie.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    borst14 wrote: »

Two words.

Teacup Pig
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Look at them and smile

+1

Now i'm hungry, anyone got some butter to go with my biscuit?

Butter? did you want truffle butter or I can't believe it's not butter? I'm sure Fabio is around here somewhere
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    borst14 wrote: »
    Love this! I definitely pay attention to people with a dog!
  • soldiergrl_101

giphy.gif

Just stop thinking about it. If it's meant to happen, it will. By placing such trivial thoughts in your head, you're just wasting energy, making yourself anxious, and making yourself doubt.

Just do you. Besides, 99% of men are *kitten* and you shouldn't even be giving most of them the time of day. The right guy will fall into your lap when the time is right (or not). There isn't a damn thing you can do to change that or to control it.

Unless you just want to get laid. in which case, just walk into the nearest club, walk up the the closest guy at the bar, tap on his shoulder, grab his hand and pull him out of the club and to your flat.

Im not looking for a marriage proposal just a kiss god dam lol

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Dress like a famous rock guitarist.
    My grandfather hit my grandmother with a biscuit. It worked for him.

Just tried that with a packet of digestives. I've just been banned from my gym for literally hitting on the women.

• TheDoucheOfEarl
    TheDoucheOfEarl Posts: 50 Member
    Pay attention to them...talk to them, flirt but don't send mixed signals...men are very observant but also very simple, when I talk to a woman and she ignores me, I move on and more than once they've asked me why I lost interest. Smile..give eye contact and be kind.
  • chivalryder

giphy.gif

You could stand around a navy base and wait for some officers to come home.

Just make sure there's a photographer nearby.
  • soldiergrl_101
    edited July 2015

giphy.gif

You could stand around a navy base and wait for some officers to come home.

Just make sure there's a photographer nearby.

ewwww come one now thats just as bad as being a desert queen. Been to Iraq twice, I have met alot of them. Pretty sure some of them have hit movies