30 daya shred

Options

Replies

• shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I did day 8 level 1 this morning and so far have lost 4lbs but most importantly 6 inches from across my body. On Saturday which was day 6 I followed it up with the afternoon cardio session from 1 week shred. I don't think I am fit enough to do that every day but will be adding it in at weekends when I have more time.
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @shadland2014 wow impressive progress. I am really impatient to take my measurements at the end keep it up
  • shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks @revertt2d I am taking measurements and weight weekly as am far to impatient to wait 30 days. Plus I need little results to spur me on.
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    8/1/15 Day 2 Level 2 done

Day 3 Level 2 complete this A.M.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 2. It's getting easier, but man it kicks my butt! I have to say I love it though. At first I wasn't sure if it was sweat in my eyes or tears. Lol.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Officially finished with the 30 day shred! Also completed no more trouble zones today and loved it. Lost 7 lbs and over 8 inches the last time I measured.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    D4 level 2 complete, it's starting to feel a little easier. Can't believe I'm almost halfway through already!
  • janejust
    janejust Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Damn I am going to start it again tomorrow. I have only ever got up to Day 22.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 completed this morning.

Trying to ease myself back into exercise as I used to do insanity and tried it recently but found my muscles to be far too sore to even move the next day. Plan is to do 2 rounds of 30 day shred and then move back to insanity.

• skinnyjeans27mfp
    skinnyjeans27mfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm back!

D6 level 1: complete.

I wanted to give up but I decided not to. I want to see how much inches I'll lose :)
  • ada_w
    ada_w Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    D1 Level 1 completed!
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2 done!
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D1 L2 completed. It's good to change the workout.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done. ☺
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done!

Same here!
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done!

Same here!

Whooo hoooo!! Way to go! Keep up the good work! We're over the hump in level 2 lol!
  • fuelednfit
    Options
    D2 L2 completed
  • talina06
    talina06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I with you! I just finished the 30 day shred about a week and a half ago and then restarted. I've lost 25 lbs so far (combined with a 1300 calorie a day diet) so I'm really happy with this workout!
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 completed (never got this far last time as swapped for insanity - that's not an option yet as I'm weak from having another baby and not working out til now)