What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• B_TEEN
    B_TEEN Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My beloved Theo 85% Dark Chocolate..It Didn't Fit My Macros...maybe tomorrow.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I said no to cheesecake and a box of chocolates that my mother in law gave me. Maybe later this week, but I'm trying to start my Monday off right.
  • omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I said no to skipping exercise altogether today and also to getting a sweet tea lemonade at work today (I work at Starbucks btw...so many things I say no to myself to everyday lol).
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Cheese on my 2nd and 3rd corn tortillas.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Extra bacon!

Is there an award for this I can pick up somewhere? I feel like that should at least be worth a girl scout badge. :-p

If there isn't, there should be.
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to mindless ordering. I looked up the nutrition before I went out today and made radically different choices for lunch. I'm learning to enjoy different foods now.

So, I said No to a tortilla and yes to lettuce. No to sour cream and yes to avocado. No to dressing all over my tex/mex salad and yes to dipping my fork in the dressing for just a bit of flavor. It was delicious.
  • fitjourney_kat
    fitjourney_kat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I said NO to going out for dinner (and probs blowing up my day) and cooked one of my most difficult recipes!
  • kasperwasper007
    kasperwasper007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Refrained from freaking out upon realizing I've been grossly underestimating portion size while logging.

Pants are too big so who cares.

• juices2240
    juices2240 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No to the other half of bag of Lays potato chips on the microwave
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    No to worrying what other people think.
  • mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I said no to the other 3 oz. of Chipotle chips that I normally would eat. Portioned out 1 oz & stopped at that!
  • LisaBatPSU
    LisaBatPSU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Eating back all my exercise calories. I left just under 600 on the table.
  • emzulpea
    emzulpea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Extra muffins in the fridge & freezer, a fourth cup of coffee, a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar for my 3rd cup of coffee, eating after 7pm/when I hit my calorie goal. Sadly, I also said no to getting some homework done....oops...
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I said no to overindulgence and underactivity.
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I said NO to the treadmill and ran outdoors instead! Then said NO to hubby's pasta and had a tuna salad instead...
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to cake, frosting and candies as I made a cake for a sweet little 4-year-old neighbor's birthday. I did need to try the frosting to be sure it was ok, but just a dab :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HA!, some funny ones. I say yes to everything.... but I am naughty.,
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I made rolled chocolate cake, I didn't even taste it.
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I said no to footlong Subway sandwich for $6 and instead went to the grocery store and made my own sandwich with avocado, turkey, romaine lettuce and organic whole wheat bread :)