Replies

• Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I said no to skipping a workout. I also refrained from buying a candy bar
  • AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My Project Manager just offered me a Love Heart sweet, I said no, only about 8 calories probably.
  • gaborszollosy
    gaborszollosy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I said no to KFC, my greatest weekness. My friend thought I was sick. :smiley:
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    McD's fries...
  • Negriita2010
    Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i said no to chinease food fried chicken wings with pork fried rice to be exact and omg they are deeeelicious so it was a battle
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Loaded tater tots. So sad :(
  • joolieb1
    joolieb1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No to lunch so I can have toad in the hole and mash for dinner - good trade!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I said no to my 5 am workout and slept an extra hour. I feel like a new person!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I said, "No, I'm not driving to work today" and I opened my laptop, sat on my couch, and worked.

Food and nutrition? I said yes to everything. I don't believe in "no" when it comes to food. That's what most peoples problem is. People think dieting, or "eating right" is something different than what they do today, when all it really is is reducing the amounts. Most people don't have to change what they eat all that much. They have to change how much of it they have become accustomed to eating, which is usually ridiculously too much.

^ well said and totally agree.. :smile:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I said NO I"M NOT DRIVING MY CAR IN.

So I rode my bike. :D Happy Jo was happy.

I also said NO to skipping breakfast- so I had cake and coffee. Breakfast was awesome.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is so totally my thread. So far today I have only said no to giant frosted cookies. Tuesday though, I said no to (all free) donuts, chocolate covered caramels with sea salt, brownies, and a giant cherry limeade. Yesterday I said no to a different kind of giant cookie (didn't even look close enough to see what they were) and bagels with cream cheese.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    No , No , No , No
    Don't know what I am saying No to.

It just feels good to say No !
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I said no to eating 26 oreo cookies with a half gallon of milk
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Haven't said no yet today
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter cream cheese from Trader Joe's.

I'm still wondering why.
  • jjmariposa
    jjmariposa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    More than two Fritos. Just had two and didn't want any more!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I said no to some really yummy ice cream because I'm lactose intolerant and didn't have any of my dairy digest pills with me. I decided that it wasn't worth the misery that I would have been suffering in the bathroom tommarrow.

That said, the first thing I did when I got home was take one of those pills and eat some cookies n' creme ice cream that I already had at home.
  • lilypippili
    lilypippili Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I said no to popcorn at the movies. Still don't know how I managed that.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I said no to popcorn at the movies. Still don't know how I managed that.

I never get popcorn but i took my nephew to the movies for the first time today and he asked me if we could get some. I bought it. we shared. I'm pretty sure i ate more than he did. -.- BUT i didnt eat a whole lot today other than that.

• Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I said "no thank you" to a fresh Huckleberry Shake (I luuuuuuuuv these!) - and had a glass of Coo Coo Cachoo from Caboost Kombucha instead!! 60 some calories vs nearly 500 - very happy with that choice :smiley: