What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    A Burger and Co. order of deep fried (huge) cheese curds with a beer. It simply sounded awesome - but I know how I'd feel afterwards - that is what stopped me. :-/
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    A Burger and Co. order of deep fried (huge) cheese curds with a beer. It simply sounded awesome - but I know how I'd feel afterwards - that is what stopped me. :-/

I did NOT say no to fried green beans and fried pickles as an appetizer for lunch and I totally felt it soon afterwards.....
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said NO to the doughnut my husband left sitting in a bag on the table this morning.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I said NO to having a cinnamon roll at work.
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just said no to a big piece of cake! I've had this flavor before, and it is utterly delicious, but I am done eating for the day(only 16 calories left). I plan to have it for breakfast tomorrow :D
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Gigantic cookies at work!
  • xoxothebride
    xoxothebride Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ice cream
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to eating more calories at lunch after I'd had an apple and PB2. I felt full, so I stopped!
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I said no to not having cake... again.
  • madkcole
    madkcole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers brought ice cream.... ICE CREAM to a staff meeting today and I said no. Everyone looked at me as though I was from Mars. LOL But I had already planned and logged my meals and snacks for the day and nothing seemed worth switching ice cream for. :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I said no to more than one slice of pizza so I could have room for a whole pint of froyo
  • BIGBMF
    BIGBMF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Exercise and staying under my calorie goal.
  • z304
    z304 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A doughnut, soda, dessert, and finishing a glass of wine that tasted off.
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to drive thru for lunch. Wanted it really bad too. Came home and had chili and watermelon instead.
  • blazehill6
    blazehill6 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I said no to pepperoni pizza
  • lynnclorina
    lynnclorina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!
    Good job!
  • mommyvudu
    mommyvudu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I said no to staying in bed a little longer. I said no to crackers or bread when I was feeling nauseous from drinking caffeinated tea on an empty stomach. I said no to watching tv instead of working out. I said no to doing an easier workout instead of my hardest one!
  • smith31214080
    smith31214080 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I got cookies for the kids today at the grocery store and after putting the same amount in bags for them there were 2 leftover and I said no to eating them. Instead I put them in a baggie and planned on maybe having them later but one of the kids "stole" them from me. I told them thank you since I had already said yes to a mini ice cream sandwich and now they won't be there for temptation
  • smith31214080
    Options
    mommydie wrote: »
    I said no to staying in bed a little longer. I said no to crackers or bread when I was feeling nauseous from drinking caffeinated tea on an empty stomach. I said no to watching tv instead of working out. I said no to doing an easier workout instead of my hardest one!

I also said no to going back to sleep this morning after dropping my oldest off at football practice and instead stayed up and got some extra cleaning done while everyone else slept.
  • smith31214080
    Options
    madkcole wrote: »
    One of my co-workers brought ice cream.... ICE CREAM to a staff meeting today and I said no. Everyone looked at me as though I was from Mars. LOL But I had already planned and logged my meals and snacks for the day and nothing seemed worth switching ice cream for. :)

Great job. I am worried about that next week when I go back to work. It is our training week before school starts and our boss always brings treats plus there are 2 luncheons next week