Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Said "NO" to bailing on a 10k run.
  • Childfree1991
    Childfree1991 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I said No to the telemarketer that called, said a few other things too but those aren't MFP appropriate.
    LOL next time a telemarketer calls, you should prank/scare them. That's what I do.
    *telemarketer - "Hello ma'am, would you be interested in the-
    *receiver - "Hey John, you still owe me 10 years of child support! Where the hell are ya? I knew I should've gone to that abortion clinic. Dammit John, no wonder your mother disowned ya."
    *telemarketer - -hangs up-
  • AutumnSkye_16
    AutumnSkye_16 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I said "no" to chocolate covered strawberries...and just had a strawberry without chocolate. :-)
  • LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I said no to my favorite Chinese buffet restaurant. It was calling my name but I knew how guilty I'd feel when I couldn't eat anything else the rest of the night.
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I said no to an entire serving of ice cream this evening. Although the amount was small, I enjoyed every bite of decadence with zero guilt! C:
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said NO to binge eating a ton of cookie dough. I did end up having 2 spoonfulls, but I saved that until the very end of my baking and then put the rest away and logged the calories. Last time I baked, I had 11! Serious trigger food for me.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I will hopefully say no to the m&ms in our office to help make room for birthday tiramisu.
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to stress eating today. It got me yesterday, but not today!
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Nothing! Today was my birthday celebration. My bday is the 19th, but this was the day that I could celebrate with family and friends. So I had orange marmalade and toast at breakfast, Starbucks for lunch, a wine slushie and cookies for an afternoon snack, and ziti for dinner. My carb number is utterly ridiculous today and my calories aren't far behind!

And I'm not feeling bad about it!
  • Gozergirl
    Gozergirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Ice Cream in the freezer!
    I already had my share of dessert, but man was it tempting!
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    I said NO to eating the bowlful of Cheese Nips my son handed me. Also, NO to lots of lovely half-melted ice cream when we didn't have power the other day. That was a big deal for me, so I'm sticking it over here.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I said "NO" to my kitty who was trying to eat my bacon. It's MY bacon, kitty! Go away!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    The other half of my Chinese food. I'm sad.
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I said 'no' to a Flake and chocolate sprinkles on top of the ice-cream I had in Ward Park, Bangor today. Little wins.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I said no to pizza flavored goldfish! Thank god i survived.
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I said no to peach cobbler....it wasn't offered or in the house but I was ready to head right zup.to the store and say hello to Marie callenders. Luckily the photos my husband took on our family hike yesterday were shown to me and I said nevermind.
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    0067808 wrote: »
    I said 'no' to a Flake and chocolate sprinkles on top of the ice-cream I had in Ward Park, Bangor today. Little wins.

You said NO to a flake? If I could get a flake in Nevada, I'd say YES to like 3 of them.
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    sbear867 wrote: »
    I said no to peach cobbler....it wasn't offered or in the house but I was ready to head right zup.to the store and say hello to Marie callenders. Luckily the photos my husband took on our family hike yesterday were shown to me and I said nevermind.

Those pictures are so mean! But they're good I suppose. Make sure you balance it with an old picture of when you felt like you were at a good weight :smiley:
  • mrsdrshot
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »
    I said no to pizza flavored goldfish! Thank god i survived.

Haha! It's a battlefield, and goldfish are horrible, tasty little mines.
  • fancyqltrmom
    fancyqltrmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I said no to buying pizza out. I bought all the fixings and made my own and stayed well within my calories! It was so delicious and I wonder why I have never done this before. Plus I have more in the freezer for another meal another day.