What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• tippie2015
    tippie2015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I said no to the pizza rolls I really wanted :( ...I am glad now though!
  • alexpl91
    alexpl91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I said NO to the voice in me that didn't want to exercise and went for a swim after work. I also said NO to a beer afterwards and instead started to cook dinner and make a cup of tea!
  • ciki90
    ciki90 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well, this morning I forgot how to say no for a little while. My "no" was so delayed that I started to feel guilty. But as the day went on, I made better choices. I said "no" to pretzel covered brownies, and no (after) just 1 french fry. I also said "no" after 1 taste of Mississippi red velvet cheese cake, and a crumb of peach cobbler. I also said no to a Nestlé crunch girl scout cookie bar, burgers, and fried chicken.

And I said no to sitting on my butt this evening, and got some cardio in instead.

Tomorrow I will say no to endless free starbucks drinks, heavy cafe sandwiches and home made soups/side dishes, and "no" to anything that is not on my pre logged meals. :)
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I said no to morning sex lol poor husband
  • LisaAnn642015
    LisaAnn642015 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I said no to chocolate cake and had fruit instead out of my sugar free fudgesicle oops gotta get some more that really helps with cravings for me.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I said no to riding my bike to an interview - love my bike and that was a better idea
  • xLoveLexi
    xLoveLexi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I said no to eating out for breakfast and getting coffee. Saving my wallet and my waistline!
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes to a tim hortons Oreo donut. But it fits into my day :)
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    But Tuesday my ex and I were shopping with my daughter for school and they stopped at macdonalds to eat. I sat with them and didn't eat anything. Big for me since I used to eat there a lot
  • curvy_gamer_loses
    curvy_gamer_loses Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pizza for breakfast D:
  • emily_fox
    emily_fox Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!

I said no to a homemade peach crisp with Palisade, CO peaches
  • jlb691
    jlb691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I said no to going out for an unhealthy lunch when I know I am eating pizza for dinner tonight! I opted for shredded chicken avocado lettuce wraps instead :)
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Being productive....ugh!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my lunch time walk. Rain!
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I said no to cream and sugar in my Timmies coffee. I said no to the peanut butter cookie that usually accompanies the double double coffee.
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I said no to eating just hot chips for dinner, instead I had a salad and a sensible portion of hot chips.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I said no to leaving for work without a prepped breakfast and lunch, despite being late and got creative by mixing greek yogurt and fresh pear with a bit of honey (it was delicious!)

I said no to the things that caught my eye at the store when I was there just to buy some meat - things like interesting flavors of Pop-Tarts (very rare and hard to find in this country), a caramel dessert I love and frozen yogurt which was much higher calorie than the kind I normally buy. I eat plenty of luxuries but I prefer to go out to get them, I don't like my house stocked with them within each grabbing distance.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I said no to eating just hot chips for dinner, instead I had a salad and a sensible portion of hot chips.

Great job!
  • Mellieanne1019
    Mellieanne1019 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I said no to the best mcds lol
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said no to everything this morning! My daughter's birthday is today and I'm going to make room for a small slice of cake this afternoon :) Lots of water though.