Replies

• KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    A relationship stress situation

• scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I said no to the chocolate chip cookies I baked for my niece.
  • maryamalr
    maryamalr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I said no to ice cream and I had to pass by Baskin Robbins more than once and also go through the ice cream aisle during grocery shopping about 7 times today.. AND watch my nephew scoff down a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream.. I still said no though, each and every damn time haha.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said NO to eating all the ice cream when I was stressed. I stuck with 1/4 c and put it back.
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I said no to the second cookie :)
  • schuckcm
    schuckcm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oreos in the breakroom.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I said no to office candy (it's everywhere and it's good quality)
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I said no to a homemade snickerdoodle at work.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Just now, I said no to some popcorn. I was only 100 calories away from my daily calorie goal, and I couldn't afford the extra 120 calories. On top of that, it's nearly bed time for me, so I can't eat too much anyways. I opted for a couple pretzels instead.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    maryamalr wrote: »
    I said no to ice cream and I had to pass by Baskin Robbins more than once and also go through the ice cream aisle during grocery shopping about 7 times today.. AND watch my nephew scoff down a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream.. I still said no though, each and every damn time haha.
    Omg. So many temptations!!! I'm so happy that you stayed strong.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    kriskrey wrote: »
    I said no to all of the wonderful looking junk food in WalMart. Don't go there when you are hungry because the temptation is ridiculous!

Never do any shopping while hungry

• mikethegrate
    mikethegrate Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I said no to some flour tortillas for my dinner tacos. Wrapped the carnitas in cabbage leaves instead. Normally, I'm not the type to do a substitution like that, but it worked really well. I thought it actually tasted better!
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Coconut cuppy cakes at the office! :)
    However, tomorrow is casual Friday and bake sales for charity at work and I will need all my will power not to have any. Especially as I may be baking to contribute too!!
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I said no to the glass of wine in the unopened bottle that has been there for 9 days,not that I am counting.LOL
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Last night after I ate dinner, I wanted more. However, I knew that it was just empty calories so I just drank water instead.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I really delicious burger food truck.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I said no to the glass of wine sitting all lonely like in the bottle leftover from this weekend (with a vacuum seal lid thingy)
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I said no to buying a bottle of wine when I went to the local shop.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I said no to more sleep and exercised for an hour.
  • obsessedHK
    obsessedHK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I said, "No, I'm not driving to work today" and I opened my laptop, sat on my couch, and worked.

Food and nutrition? I said yes to everything. I don't believe in "no" when it comes to food. That's what most peoples problem is. People think dieting, or "eating right" is something different than what they do today, when all it really is is reducing the amounts. Most people don't have to change what they eat all that much. They have to change how much of it they have become accustomed to eating, which is usually ridiculously too much.

I agree with you I have not given up the food I love I just have less, that's a number one workout killer turning down the foods you love.