What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• katelynneelswick
    katelynneelswick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I said no to popeyes fries chicken and homemade chocolate butter cream cake ... sigh
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I chose pita pit for lunch instead of Burger King whopper with fries :)
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I splurged for thin crust Neapolitan pizza tonight with friends, but said no to a glass of wine.
  • Adriana1440
    Adriana1440 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    $2 lemon bar, too many calories.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    To sitting on the couch

A buddy wanted to log a few miles so we rode 30 today.
  • rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Ketchup chips. I was "this" close to tearing into the bag but I wasn't hungry. Yay me :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I said no to housework and working out! Focused on my injured husband & injured kitty and made some (within calories) comfort food!
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A beaver tail, a delicious deep fried hunk of dough topped with Nutella, or frosting or whatever deliciousness you can think of.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said no to the chicken pillows I made for my kids for dinner (chicken, cream cheese and spices wrapped in dough and baked) and yes to just the chicken, broccoli and a little mexican bean salad.
  • SteffieSunshine
    SteffieSunshine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A cannoli! I told my Dad to hurry up and eat it. LOL!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I work in food service, I said no to the grill, and had two hard boiled eggs and some grapes for breakfast.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I said no to large sized portions. Also no to the wine and ice cream in the fridge. I have been known to think that they can be a perfect dinner, with popcorn for dessert :). I'll say yes to 3 cups of popcorn later tonight though.
  • Kerris16
    Kerris16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wine, though the nights not over.
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Today I said no to an unhealthy lunch and made a healthy one instead!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The liquor store

Another fudge truffle bar
  • smithker75
    smithker75 Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I paid some students selling cupcakes $2 to get out of my office...
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I definitely did not say no to the hotel buffet this morning....zero regrets lol
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I ate like a complete and utter pig today (around 4000 cals) and feel like crap. Especially since I overate yesterday and another day recently. I've been maintaining instead of losing for close to 2 month because I will eat ok for a couple days, then over eat for a couple days, then eat ok, then over eat, then eat ok, and so on. My exercise is helping me to maintain despite the over eating, but it's also encourages some of the over eating due to being hungry from exercising (especially long runs and hiking on the weekend).
    I'm hoping that after my race this weekend I can ease up on my exercise a bit and hopefully that will make me feel less hungry and I will be less likely to over eat (though I think I'll still need to fight these cravings off first before it gets easier)
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!

Soooo hungry, but I already ate over my calorie deficit. If I went in the kitchen I'd prob eat everything in sight! I think I'm just extra hormonal lately, but still.. Might need to up my daily calorie intake a bit.
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I said no to bruschetta and cheesecake.