100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options

Replies

• Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Well I'm on my way too - did D2 of W3 Couch to 5k this morning and then cycled to work. I guesstimated the miles for the walk/run at 1.8 and I used my bike computer for the ride in, so 5.1 miles down for me :smile:
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well today is the start day for me! I'm thinking of taking my mare for a jog down the trail! Then maybe hitting the treadmill. I need to go get a new pedometer, mind has been sloshed with too much water [Thanks, pony] and is acting wonky.

Best of luck people! You can do it!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Yay! Day# 1.... I am so ready for this challenge, it will be a fun one!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    2.6 down! 97.4 to go :)
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5 miles done! Woo Hoo! I have been looking forward to this challenge!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Yay! I've been waiting for this - just did the 100,000 steps in a week challenge, so this will be fun!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so in. What a great incentive to get moving! :wink:
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'll give this my best shot... I'm doing my own 100k because I know I can do that, but I'll push for that extra 60k :)
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My bloody pedometer better hurry up and be delivered, I don't want to be behind!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I want a cool milegae ticker like you guys!!! How do I get one? All I see is the one for weight loss. Help! Btw, 2 miles done this morning!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Day one starts today!!!! LET'S GET MOVING!!!! :)
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ok I know how to set up a ticker at tickerfactory but how do you update the ticker? I have not been able to figure this one out:( Thanks in advance for your help. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ok I know how to set up a ticker at tickerfactory but how do you update the ticker? I have not been able to figure this one out:( Thanks in advance for your help. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hey!!! I want a cool milegae ticker like you guys!!! How do I get one? All I see is the one for weight loss. Help! Btw, 2 miles done this morning!

Go to Tickerfactory.com or weight-losscenter.com

To change your ticker, you go back to your signature, copy your ticker's web info, then put that into .com bar (I can't for the life of me remember what it's called, wher you put myfitnesspal.com) Then you should be prompted to put in your password you created, then update your information. It will automatically change your ticker.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Alright day one! Im shooting for six miles tonight! Getty up!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    7.1 miles completed today. Anyone wanting to track miles/speed etc i recommend Sportypal for the android phone. Have it on my phone and it's great. i use runningmap.com when I get home to map the run if i haven't my phone on me at the time.

Lesa
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am in..This should be a lot of fun
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    4 miles on the treadmill and 10 on the Bike.

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    ee7d193502403c4.gif
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    3.42 miles so far :-)