Curves or Slim - what doo you prefer?

Options
1235»

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Somewhere in the 30% range or under (10-20% looks nice) is where I'm still turning my head. Above 30%, be funny and smart.

body-fat-levels-men1-580x196.jpg
  • awkwardunknown
    awkwardunknown Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Slim
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, in the early King of Queens years, I thought Kevin James was kinda cute.

I immediately regret admitting that since his movies are so, so, bad.

Kenan Thompson was one of my teenage crushes too.

I don't know where my upper limit on men goes. It's certainly not limitless, but I don't have a specific cut-off that I can think of.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the 30% range or under (10-20% looks nice) is where I'm still turning my head. Above 30%, be funny and smart.

body-fat-levels-men1-580x196.jpg

Hahaha
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, in the early King of Queens years, I thought Kevin James was kinda cute.

I don't know where my upper limit on men goes. It's certainly not limitless, but I don't have a specific cut-off that I can think of.
    But would have either one of them turned your head if you had no idea who they were or had never seen them before?
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

But would have either one of them turned your head if you had no idea who they were or had never seen them before?

With those two in particular, you probably nailed it with funny and smart for at least 75% of the appeal.

With actual guys I dated who were well over 30% BF, some of them were genuinely physical attractions that I can't explain with personality traits at all. Trust me, I wish I could.... some of them were TERRIBLE people. lol

(Pheremones? I don't know. Sometimes people just transcend any preconceived notions of hotness I think I have. I'm down with Tess Holliday too, though I don't think you grabbed one of her best photos in your list.)
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm tall (5'11) so there's a fine line between being thin and flat as a board. I was a stick at one point in my life and it's just flat out unattractive to me. I like to be somewhere in between. But that's what I feel suits ME best.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So...what are all the male curvy preferers picturing when you think of "curvy"?
    This?
    curvy%20kate%201.jpg

This?
    c2a955a31ee22b2d61e7f98e9b76408b.jpg

This?
    curvacious.jpg

Or this?
    tess-13.jpg

They are all curvy, though admittedly if I was dating the last woman then I would be concerned for health reasons, if you are with someone then you want them to stick around.
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I look at eyes, connection, sense of humour. I personally don't like super skinny guys, a little chubby for a good hug :smile:
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    curves are great not to big nor to small, i do the hand measurements if it fits its a pass.